Sign in to follow this  
Snoslinger

notre dame

Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ginger started in with a dig at Ford in this thread unprovoked, he hadnt even posted.  The usual suspects niggerpiled and then Ford posted some links, i didnt see where he claimed muslims did it, just some evidence of happy muslims and how no one would be surprised if it was. Your inner Madison just couldnt let that go?

Ford is a Muslim flat earther. And you're just a dope! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fordy and jtssrx are on the case!!!!!!

 

As soon as Slinger starts connecting dots we'll have this caper solved in no time!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just sad to watch as something like that gets destroyed. I hope fordy is worng and no connection is found to Muslims inside of France as that would get ugly fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Just sad to watch as something like that gets destroyed. I hope fordy is worng and no connection is found to Muslims inside of France as that would get ugly fast.

 

Even if it did happen and I doubt it did , we'd never know as the French faggots would cover it all up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

 

Even if it did happen and I doubt it did , we'd never know as the French faggots would cover it all up

Cover ups never work. The cheese eating surrender monkeys would go Roman on the Muslims if they had a hand in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Cover ups never work. The cheese eating surrender monkeys would go Roman on the Muslims if they had a hand in it.

 

No they wouldn't , the pussies would ask permission to rebuild it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Ginger started in with a dig at Ford in this thread unprovoked, he hadnt even posted.  The usual suspects niggerpiled and then Ford posted some links, i didnt see where he claimed muslims did it, just some evidence of happy muslims and how no one would be surprised if it was. Your inner Madison just couldnt let that go?

fords a tard as you know but your newfound bromance is precious

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fords a tard as you know but your newfound bromance is precious

:goodpost:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fords a tard as you know but your newfound bromance is precious

Tards in love...

 

retards.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ford is a Muslim flat earther. And you're just a dope! 

Youre an anti semite whos best friends by your own admission are ex cons.  I got nothing on that.  

 

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fords a tard as you know but your newfound bromance is precious

Whats precious is how a handful of you guys act like this place is a high school courtyard, and you guys think youre in the cool clicque.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Wtf...that was some legit material there

You stole it from Frankie ffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Tards in love...

 

retards.jpg

Hot tub was awesome tonight. :bc: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Youre an anti semite whos best friends by your own admission are ex cons.  I got nothing on that.  

 

Whats precious is how a handful of you guys act like this place is a high school courtyard, and you guys think youre in the cool clicque.

i see you still haven't found a mirror in your household

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i see you still haven't found a mirror in your household

I dont run around the forum aligning myself with Tourettes sock puppets everytime I disagree with someone.  Congrats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Youre an anti semite whos best friends by your own admission are ex cons.  I got nothing on that.  

 

Whats precious is how a handful of you guys act like this place is a high school courtyard, and you guys think youre in the cool clicque.

So? Lots of Trump's friends are cons and ex cons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Youre an anti semite whos best friends by your own admission are ex cons.  I got nothing on that.  

 

Whats precious is how a handful of you guys act like this place is a high school courtyard, and you guys think youre in the cool clicque.

giphy.gif

Neal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DriftBusta said:

I dont run around the forum aligning myself with Tourettes sock puppets everytime I disagree with someone.  Congrats

Yes you do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

So? Lots of Trump's friends are cons and ex cons. 

Maybe but I bet they have way better table manners 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe but I bet they have way better table manners 

White collar crime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You stole it from Frankie ffs.

No way....the wake up and kill yourself again cause you fucked it up the first time bit was mine and brilliant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i see you still haven't found a mirror in your household

 

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I dont run around the forum aligning myself with Tourettes sock puppets everytime I disagree with someone.  Congrats

 

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes you do

Yep....no mirrors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

 

There's a thread about you over there , Jim !!!!!!!!!!!!1

 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh lucky me.

It’s actually a snoozer. I could spice it up if you’d like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anler said:

It's boring as fuck over there. Mostly nigger pile on daive and bussman deep state posts. Some of those guys post about snowmobiling once in a while. Nothing exciting like here... Well since you left.... :lol:

Yeah , it slacked right off over there once sledding started to wind down , so yeah , kind of boring right now .   So much so in fact , that I came over here and did what we do over here..... for 3 day's in a row ...... run around like an 8 year old broad making a whole bunch of stupid fucking posts in stupid fucking arguments that go nowhere :lol:   Figured I'd try to see what the attraction was . was fun for the first 2 but I'm already questioning wtf I'm doing here . I dunno how you mooks do it .  What I have figured out tho is that if you think this is " Exciting" , then you you have no business making wise cracks about ANYBODY :lol:  

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.