notre dame

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ginger started in with a dig at Ford in this thread unprovoked, he hadnt even posted.  The usual suspects niggerpiled and then Ford posted some links, i didnt see where he claimed muslims did it, just some evidence of happy muslims and how no one would be surprised if it was. Your inner Madison just couldnt let that go?

Ford is a Muslim flat earther. And you're just a dope! 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fordy and jtssrx are on the case!!!!!!

As soon as Slinger starts connecting dots we'll have this caper solved in no time!!!

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Just sad to watch as something like that gets destroyed. I hope fordy is worng and no connection is found to Muslims inside of France as that would get ugly fast.

Even if it did happen and I doubt it did , we'd never know as the French faggots would cover it all up

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Even if it did happen and I doubt it did , we'd never know as the French faggots would cover it all up

Cover ups never work. The cheese eating surrender monkeys would go Roman on the Muslims if they had a hand in it.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Ginger started in with a dig at Ford in this thread unprovoked, he hadnt even posted.  The usual suspects niggerpiled and then Ford posted some links, i didnt see where he claimed muslims did it, just some evidence of happy muslims and how no one would be surprised if it was. Your inner Madison just couldnt let that go?

fords a tard as you know but your newfound bromance is precious

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ford is a Muslim flat earther. And you're just a dope! 

Youre an anti semite whos best friends by your own admission are ex cons.  I got nothing on that.  

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

fords a tard as you know but your newfound bromance is precious

Whats precious is how a handful of you guys act like this place is a high school courtyard, and you guys think youre in the cool clicque.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Youre an anti semite whos best friends by your own admission are ex cons.  I got nothing on that.  

Whats precious is how a handful of you guys act like this place is a high school courtyard, and you guys think youre in the cool clicque.

i see you still haven't found a mirror in your household

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I dont run around the forum aligning myself with Tourettes sock puppets everytime I disagree with someone.  Congrats

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So? Lots of Trump's friends are cons and ex cons. 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You stole it from Frankie ffs.

No way....the wake up and kill yourself again cause you fucked it up the first time bit was mine and brilliant

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I dont run around the forum aligning myself with Tourettes sock puppets everytime I disagree with someone.  Congrats

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes you do

Yep....no mirrors.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

There's a thread about you over there , Jim !!!!!!!!!!!!1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh lucky me.

It’s actually a snoozer. I could spice it up if you’d like. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

It's boring as fuck over there. Mostly nigger pile on daive and bussman deep state posts. Some of those guys post about snowmobiling once in a while. Nothing exciting like here... Well since you left.... :lol:

Yeah , it slacked right off over there once sledding started to wind down , so yeah , kind of boring right now .   So much so in fact , that I came over here and did what we do over here..... for 3 day's in a row ...... run around like an 8 year old broad making a whole bunch of stupid fucking posts in stupid fucking arguments that go nowhere :lol:   Figured I'd try to see what the attraction was . was fun for the first 2 but I'm already questioning wtf I'm doing here . I dunno how you mooks do it .  What I have figured out tho is that if you think this is " Exciting" , then you you have no business making wise cracks about ANYBODY :lol:  

Edited by Sal Rosenberg