notre dame

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

This site is a waste of time & filled with idiots.

Honest question...do you post all of this same stuff on TBP and if so how is it received? 

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

This site is a waste of time & filled with idiots.

Bahahahaha why? Because we don’t buy into some propaganda narrative that all Muslims are bad, kill their children, burn down churches, cheer for dead Americans, and want to wage jihad? In most circles of people over the IQ of potato, we would be consider those who believed that shit the idiots... But do you, bud..

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Honest question...do you post all of this same stuff on TBP and if so how is it received? 

Another site I post on has over 50 pages on this topic already & a lot of intelligent replies - pics etc. Just get dumb replies from anler types here. Not worth my time...

• Thanks 1

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Another site I post on has over 50 pages on this topic already & a lot of intelligent replies - pics etc. Just get dumb replies from anler types here. Not worth my time...

Fordy: I can’t fight facts and truth here, so I’m going to run off to some echo chamber of islamaphobia, racism, and ignorance.

People with the ability to count past the number of fingers they have: Bye, Felicia. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How do you think the rest of us feel when you blather on about the Muslim hoard :lol:

About the same as many of us reading your fucking jibberish.  Youre the biggest fucking retard here, by a fair margin as well.  Watching a couple of you clowns nigger piling Ford when he might even be right, is really rich. “Us”.  Who the fuck is “us”?   :lol:  if they find out that this fire was intentionally set by muslims, youre gonna be loking pretty stupid, but yeah, lets retard on Ford.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

About the same as many of us reading your fucking jibberish.  Youre the biggest fucking retard here, by a fair margin as well.  Watching a couple of you clowns nigger piling Ford when he might even be right, is really rich. “Us”.  Who the fuck is “us”?   :lol:  if they find out that this fire was intentionally set by muslims, youre gonna be loking pretty stupid, but yeah, lets retard on Ford.

Kill yourself....and then when you wake up and realize you fucked that up too......kill yourself again

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahaha why? Because we don’t buy into some propaganda narrative that all Muslims are bad, kill their children, burn down churches, cheer for dead Americans, and want to wage jihad? In most circles of people over the IQ of potato, we would be consider those who believed that shit the idiots... But do you, bud..

You discredit every story with nothing but blather. 

There is a reason the mohammedens hate the French ...I'll leave it at that. Got better stuff to do than waste time here.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

This place just has a good share of contrarians that hide under some bizarre guise of being “woke”, intellectual critical thinkers. That also includes being a Muslim sympathizer.  Just find it humorous....I do.

• Thanks 2

Just now, DriftBusta said:

And when that conclusion is presented by evidence and proof by the authorities, we will all say how heinous it is. Claiming it is a Muslim before that, deserves every bit of ire he got. It’s not asking much. A simple case of, “hey let me not speculate in an islamophobic and racist way just because I’m an ignorant shit heel.”

• Like 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And when that conclusion is presented by evidence and proof by the authorities, we will all say how heinous it is. Claiming it is a Muslim before that, deserves every bit of ire he got. It’s not asking much. A simple case of, “hey let me not speculate in an islamophobic and racist way just because I’m an ignorant shit heel.”

You're asking a lot. 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

You discredit every story with nothing but blather. 

There is a reason the mohammedens hate the French ...I'll leave it at that. Got better stuff to do than waste time here.

I discredit unverified alt right propaganda that reeks of islamophobic dog whistles and outright made up lies. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

This place just has a good share of contrarians that hide under some bizarre guise of being “woke”, intellectual critical thinkers. That also includes being a Muslim sympathizer.  Just find it humorous....I do.

When your best ally is Fordy posting from IslamIsScarry.org, you should reconsider your choices. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I discredit unverified alt right propaganda that reeks of islamophobic dog whistles and outright made up lies. 

When your best ally is Fordy posting from IslamIsScarry.org, you should reconsider your choices. 

Sit down and zip it, sonny boy!

:lol2:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yea

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Claiming ...wrong

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself....and then when you wake up and realize you fucked that up too......kill yourself again

Get some new material.  Youre starting to sound like an inbred w the downs

15 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I asked about TBP...guessing you would get the same response there you get here with this garbage. 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ginger started in with a dig at Ford in this thread unprovoked, he hadnt even posted.  The usual suspects niggerpiled and then Ford posted some links, i didnt see where he claimed muslims did it, just some evidence of happy muslims and how no one would be surprised if it was. Your inner Madison just couldnt let that go?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Ginger started in with a dig at Ford in this thread unprovoked, he hadnt even posted.  The usual suspects niggerpiled and then Ford posted some links, i didnt see where he claimed muslims did it, just some evidence of happy muslims and how no one would be surprised if it was. Your inner Madison just couldnt let that go?

*n........rpiled.

:lmao:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course you didn't see it Mark...you're such a fucking cunt.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Pant load says what?  Link it big mouth.  Or stfu.

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

16 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yea

Claiming ...wrong

Gee Mark what do you think Fordy meant by this?