notre dame

11 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Possible - but that twitter link shows 100's of laugh emoj's on FB today from the moslims regarding it.

You ignored the one that damaged the 800 year old church in your little meltdown yesterday btw ...

Yah....and your inbred ass laughs all day long every time a mosque is leveled with one of your taxpayer funded drone strikes. You're basically a muslim

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

57427475_10156115833640423_8698142985897

Neal

Damn that is just awful....an amazing piece of world history gone in a relative blink after standing for over 8 centuries.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Screen-Shot-2019-04-15-at-4.41.11-PM-768

‘ALLAH EST GRAND’: Muslims laugh as blaze destroys Notre Dame cathedral during Holy Week

By Kyle Olson, The American Mirror, April 15, 2018:

A whole lot of people with Arab [Muslim] names are finding the historic Notre Dame ablaze very funny.

Twitter user Damien Rieu posted a video showing the amount of people responding to a video of the Paris church with a “laughing” face emoji.

Watch:

A sampling of the Facebook users taking delight in the tragedy…see if you notice anything in common:

• Wahid Hadji
  • Oubbad Jsk
  • Yusuf Mohammedzai
  • Hessam Massa
  • Mohamed Hiadi
  • Mohamed Bensalem
  • Alaa Atfeh
  • Raidh Khaled
  • Ammar Sofiane
  • Abdelhakim Noui Oua
  • Mohamed Amin

You get the picture.

Witnesses say the fire broke out at the 850-year-old cathedral earlier today.

The roof and spire have collapsed and officials believe “nothing will remain”.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-15-at-3.42.10-PM-800Screen-Shot-2019-04-15-at-1.37.01-PM-754

Would you laugh or cheer if a mosque was burning?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yah....and your inbred ass laughs all day long every time a mosque is leveled with one of your taxpayer funded drone strikes. You're basically a muslim

I was going to say the same thing. He is no different from them. 

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Possible - but that twitter link shows 100's of laugh emoj's on FB today from the moslims regarding it.

You ignored the one that damaged the 800 year old church in your little meltdown yesterday btw ...

Yeah but who really cares?  Who expects something different from them?  I can say honestly that I’d care ducking less if their ancient mosques burned...with them inside.  Why should I be upset when they do the same?

Wait til Trump and Hillary die.  The fake outrage on both sides will be epic!!!!

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn that is just awful....an amazing piece of world history gone in a relative blink after standing for over 8 centuries.

I never realized how beautiful it was on the inside and I'm sure pictures didn't really do it justice. A damn shame. I hope it really was an accident.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Why is the yr wrong in the date?

Typo ...is it a big deal?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah but who really cares?  Who expects something different from them?  I can say honestly that I’d care ducking less if their ancient mosques burned...with them inside.  Why should I be upset when they do the same?

Wait til Trump and Hillary die.  The fake outrage on both sides will be epic!!!!

Just to prove a point. Doesn't really matter with these Muslim asslickers anyway.

Muslims all cheered for 9/11 too. 

This one the Muslims started the fire I would bet. I guess if they are stupid enough to let those animals in - fuck it let them destroy their country.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol sure...

You think with how I view your Muslims - I would lie?

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

KInda what I figured

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Good catch eagle eye. Ford got gut hooked by fake news... Again!

Both retards ...get all giddy on a typo.

Fixed here ... https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/04/allah-est-grand-muslims-laugh-celebrate-as-blaze-destroys-notre-dame-cathedral-during-holy-week