Guess Trump has some friends after all

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No you are a hack that excuses Trumps endless lies because he is a Republican.

What exactly would you have us do?

Of course he lies. All do. I simply dont give a rat's ass because I knew who he was going in. Dont fu king care. 

He makes jobs. He ups incomes. He is fixing what the swamp didn't have the balls to do for decades. 

Lie to my face, I dont give a fuck. Make my country strong, make it prosperous, and keep us safe.

Whaaaaaa! Orangemanbad.

Go fuck yourselves ya lightwights.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Of course he lies. All do. I simply dont give a rat's ass because I knew who he was going in. Dont fu king care. 

He makes jobs. He ups incomes. He is fixing what the swamp didn't have the balls to do for decades. 

Lie to my face, I dont give a fuck. Make my country strong, make it prosperous, and keep us safe.

Whaaaaaa! Orangemanbad.

Expected response from a little pos hypocrite. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oohhh good one half pint! 

He drove you for a few days and you just heeled like a well trained dog.

Did he try to use you as a dependent on his taxes?

1 minute ago, Snake said:

He drove you for a few days and you just heeled like a well trained dog.

Did he try to use you as a dependent on his taxes?

Sorry little MoeMoe but that makes no sense.

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Whaaaaaa! Orangemanbad.

Pretty much nails it right there. 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Whaaaaaa! Orangemanbad.

Boom!  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are such a suck ass Tom...SMH.

Trump put more money in your pocket via a tax reduction. His policies have improved the economy for the vast majority of the country. He is trying to stem the flow of illegals into this country. 

All of those things affect you directly in a positive way. What is your big beef with the guy.  

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Trump put more money in your pocket via a tax reduction. His policies have improved the economy for the vast majority of the country. He is trying to stem the flow of illegals into this country. 

All of those things affect you directly in a positive way. What is your big beef with the guy.  

Well for one he is exploding the deficit and not draining the swamp. He is increasing military spending while cutting domestic spending and he is no friend of the 4th Amendment....flame away if you must but I also find  some of his asinine behavior an embarrassment and not very Presdential let's be honest here...if a Democrat had the same economy and did half the shit and told half the lies most here would freak the fuck out. Also this wall bullshit ain't answer but unless the Dems run a decent candidate he'll get my vote again. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Snakey your hypocritical, double standard ass isn’t fooling anybody. Your “infatuation” with smails and me is a bit odd too. He and I do not agree on many things, yet because he points out some very obvious BS of yours, trump’s , and wolfie’s signifies he’s on my side? :lol:  Paleez. 

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Snakey your hypocritical, double standard ass isn’t fooling anybody. Your “infatuation” with smails and me is a bit odd too. He and I do not agree on many things, yet because he points out some very obvious BS of yours, trump’s , and wolfie’s signifies he’s on my side? :lol:  Paleez. 

LOL!

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Did you put some dry pants on and are you ready to try insulting snakey again? 

Are going to chastise McLiar for tax dodging and denying his BILs employees union representation? 

65FDA14D-AA78-456E-BC4B-660736D4E325.thumb.jpeg.a01fc299090d1c263e9e7589527e6439.jpeg

I dunno know mc’s situation. What I do know though is that you are one of the biggest cowards in here. I don’t recall you ever saying anything confrontational  to snake, which is odd considering he’s everything you despise   :news: