Guess Trump has some friends after all

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Let me guess, youre tithing 20% of your income to AOC?

Pfffttt...I’m not giving a cent to any of these jag offs but hopefully you contributed to the go fund me for the wall considering the way you blather. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Those corporate donors should increase their employees salaries and benefits 

they have MC, a staggering .3% increase in wages, about the same as years prior. the poor souls cant do any better.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pfffttt...I’m not giving a cent to any of these jag offs but hopefully you contributed to the go fund me for the wall considering the way you blather. 

i don't know how anyone can really give to any of these fucks

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

remember when pubes cried about obama taking in even less? 

:lol:

Pepperidge farm remembers. I am wondering if they are bragging about this or what? I thought the allure of Trump was that he was self funded and not beholden to anyone so he could drain the swamp without reservation... :dunno:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Pepperidge farm remembers. I am wondering if they are bragging about this or what? I thought the allure of Trump was that he was self funded and not beholden to anyone so he could drain the swamp without reservation... :dunno:

Double nailed it...fucking hacks here won’t say shit.

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

one of many trump promises he didn't, nor ever will, deliver on. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

one of many trump promises he didn't, nor ever will, deliver on. 

Yessir but he calls people names and upsets librulz so who cares about his lies....SMH.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Those corporate donors should increase their employees salaries and benefits 

99% from donations of $200 or less.  :thumbsup:

The Trump campaign said nearly 99% of its donations were of $200 or less, with an average donation of $34.26.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/04/14/donald-trump-2020-campaign-30-million-fundraising/3468688002/

36 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The Trump campaign said nearly 99% of its donations were of $200 or less, with an average donation of $34.26.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/04/14/donald-trump-2020-campaign-30-million-fundraising/3468688002/

OWNED

40 minutes ago, Highmark said:

LOL! 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Double nailed it...fucking hacks here won’t say shit.

What would you like “hacks” to say?  He’s asked for support, no different than any other politician, and it takes hundreds of millions to compete for the presidency.  He’s getting it.  Good.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What would you like “hacks” to say?  He’s asked for support, no different than any other politician, and it takes hundreds of millions to compete for the presidency.  He’s getting it.  Good.

Duh.....at least you acknowledge you are a hack.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Duh.....at least you acknowledge you are a hack.

I acknowledge nothing of the sort.  I laugh at you sanctimonious wind bags always huffing and puffing about the guy.  He’s putting our country on a better tack than the last guy, and I’m pragmatic (and mature) enough to recognize that despite his faults he’s by far better than anything coming from the Democrats lately.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I acknowledge nothing of the sort.  I laugh at you sanctimonious wind bags always huffing and puffing about the guy.  He’s putting our country on a better tack than the last guy, and I’m pragmatic (and mature) enough to recognize that despite his faults he’s by far better than anything coming from the Democrats lately.

No you are a hack that excuses Trumps endless lies because he is a Republican.