Very important announcement!!!!!!!!!11

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Congrats on going and posting a pic of your dusty clubs, Toolkit. Now quit talking about it and go swing them. :lol:

I’m sitting right next to them in my office letting a half dozen bean burritos ferment. The “swinging” I’ll be doing later will be on porcelain.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Right next to his skates that probably have an edge that looks like the rocker panel of a mid 90s Dodge Ram. Can't skate, has ladies clubs... 

I was tremendous!  Not really though. But I bet I could make you look like a prepubescent bisexual figure skater out there as I dangled your skinny ass from coast to coast.  

:lol:

Nice mitts, Felecia....best NOT to drop them. :lmao:

0B6133CC-F535-4FE9-8CD1-5C6F8DDB4E8C.jpeg

I dont give one fuck about Tiger Woods but golf is starting to be fun. 

Im up to a solid and consistent 150 yards with a 5 iron at the driving range. I will be happy when drop the ball in the 170+ range. 

• Like 2

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Hey Joel. When people brag about how far they can hit a ball at the driving range is that with or without the roll?  

Does the roll count or do you count only the air part of the hit?  

Total distance.

But it’s always good to have an idea of how far in the air you can hit a club, it helps on the course. :bc:

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Total distance.

But it’s always good to have an idea of how far in the air you can hit a club, it helps on the course. :bc:

Ok that sounds good. Im up to about 140+ yds in the air with a 5 iron. It rolls well past 150 yards.  I can hit it quite a bit further but they tend to hook/slice more if I swing harder  

Golf is kinda fun.  The courses in AZ are pretty good  

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I dont give one fuck about Tiger Woods but golf is starting to be fun. 

Im up to a solid and consistent 150 yards with a 5 iron at the driving range. I will be happy when drop the ball in the 170+ range. 

Golf is boring as fuck without Tiger, they need him. 

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ok that sounds good. Im up to about 140+ yds in the air with a 5 iron. It rolls well past 150 yards.  I can hit it quite a bit further but they tend to hook/slice more if I swing harder  

Golf is kinda fun.  The courses in AZ are pretty good  

My 65 year old neighbor bought a place by a course down there last fall.  Was a total fix-er-up-er and got it for a steal.  Place is perfect now (hes a contractor by trade) and he golf everyday.  He carries a full bag of clubs but uses his 5I for drives and 2nds, pulls out a 7 or wedge on occasion for the next shot and a putter.    Hits his 5 about  150-160 and straight.  He doesnt care about the 260 drive cuz that ball is in the trees or the other fairway lol.  He shot 81, 83, 82 and 82 last week.  :bc: 

• Like 2