Very important announcement!!!!!!!!!11

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah. He makes the sport 10x as much fun to watch. Just glad that pizza eating fuck Molinari blew it. Hate I-talians. 

I kinda hope Tiger ran the two piece and the biscuit on Dustin and Fowler’s Wives before the match. All while downing an 8 ball of booger sugar. 

:lol:  

fucking guy should have just said i like banging skanks up the ass and the wife doesn't like it.  then kept doing it.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah. He makes the sport 10x as much fun to watch. Just glad that pizza eating fuck Molinari blew it. Hate I-talians. 

I kinda hope Tiger ran the two piece and the biscuit on Dustin and Fowler’s Wives before the match. All while downing an 8 ball of booger sugar. 

Booger sugar and golf are like peas and carrots. 

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Claimed his childhood Buddhist faith blah blah blah

At least he was claiming a religion that doesn't have a metric ton of retardedness attached to it. :lol:

I think it's a little weird you chose to focus on that. :bc:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

At least he was claiming a religion that doesn't have a metric ton of retardedness attached to it. :lol:

I think it's a little weird you chose to focus on that. :bc:

I think it's a little weird you get caught banging a busload of hookers and then do a 15 minute press conference where you claim you're a fucking Buddhist 

Most people do

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think it's a little weird you get caught banging a busload of hookers and then do a 15 minute press conference where you claim you're a fucking Buddhist 

Most people do

He was raised a Buddhist so :dunno:

Does Buddhism say that banging hookers is bad? 

Just now, SSFB said:

He was raised a Buddhist so :dunno:

Does Buddhism say that banging hookers is bad? 

Does mentioning your a Buddhist somehow offer some absolution?

Let's get back to you claiming he mentioned nothing about religion before I go on owning your ass any further

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Let's get back to you claiming he mentioned nothing about religion before I go on owning your ass any further

The drunken fool needs to be put on flood control !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I guess I didn't think a small mention of Buddhism really qualified as a "weirdo religious presser" but whatever. :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

The drunken fool needs to be put on flood control !!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Good poast!!!!!!!11

I'm watching the replay, I bet Tiger wins again!!!!!!11

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

SSFB is hot for Tiger hero worship.  BennyTooMany saunters in SheepShit’s room, rips his Tiger Fathead poster off the back of his bedroom door and punches Sheepy in the eyeball.  

Tiger is a man of few words with alot of action. You're a man of alot of words with little action. :bc:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Tiger is a man of few words with alot of action. You're a man of alot of words with little action. :bc:

I’m full of words AND action.

BTW, stuff that eye back in your melon and get to the kitchen, Ben is in there with your last few Spotted Cows.  :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’m full of words AND action.

BTW, stuff that eye back in your melon and get to the kitchen, Bens in their with your last few Spotted Cows.  :lmao:

"I could break 85 if I played"

*But I don't play* :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I post many.  Hey, if Benny didn’t rip up your Tiger Fathead too bad, maybe you can salvage part of it and still jerk one to it later.  

:lmao:

Congrats on going and posting a pic of your dusty clubs, Toolkit. Now quit talking about it and go swing them. :lol:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Right next to his skates that probably have an edge that looks like the rocker panel of a mid 90s Dodge Ram. Can't skate, has ladies clubs... 

"Hey, I got golf clubs too! xfakdnfamekniend;eineijnsoenreoeneoenfeoeoaneaoernioanflaiuapeorieajk;neaiheopyaurja;nbreoirah;n"