Wow, motortrend doesn't know anything about trucks

9 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

hmm.  i'll be in Fredericton for a week in June for a conference and have some time after arriving and before flying back so look around but doesnt seem like much going on. 

Ribfest is really good.

St Mary's pow wow is good too. 

http://www.tourismfredericton.ca/en/events/year-of-festivals

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Ribfest is really good.

St Mary's pow wow is good too. 

http://www.tourismfredericton.ca/en/events/year-of-festivals

hmm the ribfest is during my "free evening" before I fly back.  Will have to let the others know about it that are going.

Thanks for the info

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

TRue, but round here go to any construction site and 80% of trucks will be f-250,350 .

For sure.....and Chevy hd trucks are fine too.

19 hours ago, Anler said:

Ford won't last 100k...

:lol: :lmao:

16 hours ago, Shifty said:

I’ve been shopping trucks for a while and have test driven everything. So far the ram is in the lead. I’ve had 2 f-150s in a row. They have been outstanding vehicles with zero problems, but the new ones are too similar to My ‘14. I want to change it up.  

Go drive a '19 5.0 and then get back to me.  Night and day compared to your '14. And you won't believe how much better it is with the 10 speed trans compared to the 6R80.  The 6R80 Isa a great trans, but the new ones are even better. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: :lmao:

Go drive a '19 5.0 and then get back to me.  Night and day compared to your '14. And you won't believe how much better it is with the 10 speed trans compared to the 6R80.  The 6R80 Isa a great trans, but the new ones are even better. 

Was shocking how good the 5.0 and 10 speed are together 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Took a while getting used to the 10spd compared to my '14 with the 6spd. But I don't even notice the shifting now. When you really notice the difference is when towing. You don't feel the downshifting much at all when going into hills.  All the '18+ F150s have the 10spd except for the 3.3 N/A v6.  Buddy of mine just got a '19 with a 2.7 and that 10spd trans really makes a huge difference.  My brother has a '17 with a 2.7 , and although it is quick, the 10speed makes a huge difference.  I'll be ordering my next one the same way as my current one is.  The 5.0 is nice, but the 3.5 tows much better. 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was all hot for a GMC crew but I just can't get past the 3 in the vin , kinda wondering about the Fords with the 302 10 sp.   Doesn't seem to be any deals on them whatsoever tho

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You're an idiot.....we all know this

The GM mds was a significant issue for nearly a decade. The ram problems were far less affected years and less common. 

If you need me to spend 5 minutes owning you on this I will. 

Dumbass

Listen you stupid fuckfaced asshole, you ain't ever owned what I've owned and what I have owned in a typical 5 year period will exceed what you will own in a lifetime you know nothing mouthbreather :lol:

You make @Momorider look mildly intelligent with his sub 90 IQ :lol2:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Listen you stupid fuckfaced asshole, you ain't ever owned what I've owned and what I have owned in a typical 5 year period will exceed what you will own in a lifetime you know nothing mouthbreather :lol:

That's not very nice , Vincent . :news: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You need me to dig up some quotes of you raving about the ram you stupid fucking dago. God damned are you fucking MC level senile? 

22 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I was all hot for a GMC crew but I just can't get past the 3 in the vin , kinda wondering about the Fords with the 302 10 sp.   Doesn't seem to be any deals on them whatsoever tho

Go drive one, you'll love it.  Then drive one with the 3.5EB.  You'll really love that one. Guaranteed you'd buy one of the 2 of them after a test drive. :news:

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You need me to dig up some quotes of you raving about the ram you stupid fucking dago. God damned are you fucking MC level senile? 

761705220_200.gif.cf(1).gif.d8d271fb1a1eb3695ab0597411e57fc2.gif

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Kick him in the nuts again.:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Go drive one, you'll love it.  Then drive one with the 3.5EB.  You'll really love that one. Guaranteed you'd buy one of the 2 of them after a test drive. :news:

I would but you faggots want 40k for an XLT !!!  

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Dumb motherfucker wants to come in here and claim rams suck because of their cylinder deactivation issues and GMs are where it's at :lol:

who the fuck does he think hes lecturing....a fucking womans book club group???

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I would but you faggots want 40k for an XLT !!!  

Momo is 100% spot on about you. 

B7805F30-8731-4262-8552-ED284625E02E.jpeg.c7366f2b53daa9e39ecff8770b378962.jpeg.4351608c06f0fcf6b40fda45e5773b48.jpeg

:news:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dumb motherfucker wants to come in here and claim rams suck because of their cylinder deactivation issues and GMs are where it's at :lol:

WealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.27f986f57960e48ab1462352c651910d.gif

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

who the fuck does he think hes lecturing....a fucking womans book club group???

1443862215_RISITAS.GIF_thumb.gif_imgmax800_cf.gif.355e998463d484b11dfacfca317895b6.gif

Pour Wince :lmao:

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

just do the smart thing and buy the Ram,  get it color matched to perms then dump the XF for a 900 renegade

Bout time he start getting his life together. 

On 4/14/2019 at 5:13 PM, Angry ginger said:

terrible interiors vs the ram

dodge has always had a better lay out a d cubby holes for working in.  not even a competition.  worst tranny in the biz and after 5 yrs in the Midwest  the rust is more than just peeking thrugh the paint .

fuck GM not even a option for me Ford or ram 

I just got the wife a new pro master city for her biz the first  was a bit nicer but also more coin with less warranty