Wow, motortrend doesn't know anything about trucks

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

terrible interiors vs the ram

I guess if you need to have a tablet sized touch screen, then the GM's would suck. The current gen interior is almost perfect for me, except the slow response of the MyLink which apparently they addressed with the new ones.

1 hour ago, rump-rider said:

I guess if you need to have a tablet sized touch screen, then the GM's would suck. The current gen interior is almost perfect for me, except the slow response of the MyLink which apparently they addressed with the new ones.

the 14-18 was a better interior IMO 

29 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The Rams are the nicest all around IMO . But you just know they will be a complete pile of shit in 4  years

No you!

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I've never been a fan of Dodge or Ram, but their interior in the 2019's is fucking outstanding. They did a great job. 

If you drive one you'd say otherwise. Amazing truck. It's no surprise it's the winner. 

Just now, Anler said:

If you drive one you'd say otherwise. Amazing truck. It's no surprise it's the winner. 

I rode in one yesterday. It was smooth. I was just super impressed with the fit and finish and style of the interior. Top notch. I was looking at 19 GMC's but I might have to consider the I-talian trash. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

13, 14 and now 19 TOTY. I was a GM guy my whole life but my 13 Ram has been the best truck I have ever owned. Super quiet, peppy to say the least, decent gas mileage and a great ride. I wouldn't hesitate to own another one. :bc:

IMG_0470 (Large).JPG

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I rode in one yesterday. It was smooth. I was just super impressed with the fit and finish and style of the interior. Top notch. I was looking at 19 GMC's but I might have to consider the I-talian trash. 

I hope he helped you up into his truck like a gentleman.

Just now, irv said:

13, 14 and now 19 TOTY. I was a GM guy my whole life but my 13 Ram has been the best truck I have ever owned. Super quiet, peppy to say the least, decent gas mileage and a great ride. I wouldn't hesitate to own another one. :bc:

IMG_0470 (Large).JPG

My 2015 looks just like that one and is rounding 130k. It's been great, best truck I have owned. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

GMs are Trudeau trucks

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The Rams are the nicest all around IMO . But you just know they will be a complete pile of shit in 4  years

See that is how I feel about Ford's. I have over 100k on my Ram and other than a few trinkets it has been great.

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

See that is how I feel about Ford's. I have over 100k on my Ram and other than a few trinkets it has been great.

Ford won't last 100k...

• Haha 1

At what point did anyone that actually uses a truck, as a truck, feel that 70k+ to argue over the fucking level of trim and touch screen bullshit to make it worth an award is absolutely ridiculous. Buy a used Ford, drive it until the tires are square, chisel off the corners and run it for another 100k.

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

When they start being used for construction and last towards 200k I may think about it. Till then I'll stay wth my fords.