Sarah Sanders Says Trump Will Continue to "Call Out" Ilhan Omar

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hmmmm.....

BTW I know all you halfwits are going to dismiss it because “Rolling Stone”..have at it...don’t give a fuck. :thumbsup:

To be fair, he could have ordered his doorman to sweep the dust off his front porch. 

Ilian lying about when Cair was created is inciting violence.

Trump lying about Muslims celebrating the 9/11 isn't.

Trumpster logic at it's best. 

21 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

“First Member of Congress to ever describe terrorists who killed thousands of Americans on 9/11 as ‘some people who did something,’

You do you know that she was referring to passing laws that took away the rights of Muslims not the terrorist attacks which she has repeatedly condemned right? 

Isn't she also trying to sponsor a bill to continue the 9/11 victim compensation fund? 

Doesn't seem like the kind of thing a terrorist would do but who know what goes on in your tiny mind. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You do you know that she was referring to passing laws that took away the rights of Muslims not the terrorist attacks which she has repeatedly condemned right? 

Isn't she also trying to sponsor a bill to continue the 9/11 victim compensation fund? 

Doesn't seem like the kind of thing a terrorist would do but who know what goes on in your tiny mind. 

Fucking moron.  Look how your media covers.  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Her comments were taken out of context and these jag offs know it....do your really expect intellectual honesty from this group? 

I don't see how it was taken out of context.  Seemed pretty clear to me and most others what she said.  Now if that's not what she meant...it's nobody's fault but her own she can't pick her words correctly.

I just love these new freshman torpedos in the Dem party.  :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't see how it was taken out of context.  Seemed pretty clear to me and most others what she said.  Now if that's not what she meant...it's nobody's fault but her own she can't pick her words correctly.

What she said and what she meant were just fine.....except she should have called out the Saudis and highlighted the retarded Iraq disaster 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It works for me.

I just dont understand the fascination with her. I dislike muslims and all religion so she wont get a pass from me for any of her muzzy bullshit. Most of the things she says though are spot on

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just dont understand the fascination with her. I dislike muslims and all religion so she wont get a pass from me for any of her muzzy bullshit. Most of the things she says though are spot on

Attack the messenger. It doesnt matter what she says. Jihad watch needs subscribers. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Attack the messenger. It doesnt matter what she says. Jihad watch needs subscribers. 

I made a comment to Fordy about looking at our history in this country especially as it relates to our ME fuckery and sometimes you reap what you sow....he comes back with “ so you were glad 9-11 happened” 😂

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I made a comment to Fordy about looking at our history in this country especially as it relates to our ME fuckery and sometimes you reap what you sow....he comes back with “ so you were glad 9-11 happened” 😂

Jihad watch sinks that hook deep. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

In the context of the speech It makes mores sense that she was talking about the government enacting legislation.

But even if we use the "right wing gotcha" narrative.  Her comment is ok.   "Some people did some things."  So if she is a practicing Muslim, she is distancing herself from them. That makes sense since the actions of a few shouldn't tarnish the million that live in the US peacefully. 

Was there anywhere else in the speech that frightened you little fella?