Sarah Sanders Says Trump Will Continue to "Call Out" Ilhan Omar

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Anler said:

You disagree? I can certainly post countless examples... 

Yes.   Post them up.  In 2001 there were 93 reported assaults against muslims.   In 2016 it was around 120.   Sorry but that number doesn't seem that high.  

Should I post the muslim attacks as well?  

WTC bombing, 9/11, Boston, San Bern, Orlando, DC Sniper, Ft. Hood........ List goes on and on.   If American's aren't attacking muslims in the US because of those they are not going to because of a trump tweet that tells the truth.  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

So go over there & surrender then you blubbering faggot. 

That is so priceless considering how badly you were beat down over not signing up after 9-11 and I knew you were too stupid to understand what I was saying. 🤪

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is so priceless considering how badly you were beat down over not signing up after 9-11 and I knew you were too stupid to understand what I was saying. 🤪

Beat down?  Maybe in your fairy tale unicorn world.  :lol: 

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Beat down?  Maybe in your fairy tale unicorn world.  :lol: 

Fordy was beat like a rented mule over that subject you senile old fuck. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Yes.   Post them up.  In 2001 there were 93 reported assaults against muslims.   In 2016 it was around 120.   Sorry but that number doesn't seem that high.  

Should I post the muslim attacks as well?  

WTC bombing, 9/11, Boston, San Bern, Orlando, DC Sniper, Ft. Hood........ List goes on and on.   If American's aren't attacking muslims in the US because of those they are not going to because of a trump tweet that tells the truth.  

:lol: 

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

No. The 213 to the 5 you posted will be fine. :lol: 

:lol:   In other words you got nothing.   :lol:  

33 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

XLT went off on a tirade & had zero comments on the actual news stories that were posted. Clue in dummy ...

Blah,blah,blah....you go on and on and on and on about Mooslims and how you would have bodyslammed some guy on a plane if he “made a move” but the  fact remains that when you had every opportunity to sign up and go fight them you took a pass.....get back under your bed pussy.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blah,blah,blah....you go on and on and on and on about Mooslims and how you would have bodyslammed some guy on a plane if he “made a move” but the  fact remains that when you had every opportunity to sign up and go fight them you took a pass.....get back under your bed pussy.

Same tired argument ... what a fucken imbecile you are.

I offered to meet you before also to talk man to man- but you turtled. So watch who you're calling a pussy son ...

42 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

So how did he get elected?

Dude!  You missed a decent little Madcatters vs. Poo-lauded hissy fit on HCS yesterday.  I’m not gonna lie, they really need you back over there on their team.

So the Trump, who lied about Muslims Celebrating in the Streets is calling someone else about about 9/11 lies?

Is this the same guy who bragged about having the tallest building in New York after the twin towers fell?

Trumpsters are so much fun.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

So the Trump, who lied about Muslims Celebrating in the Streets is calling someone else about about 9/11 lies?

Is this the same guy who bragged about having the tallest building in New York after the twin towers fell?

Trumpsters are so much fun.  

What’s it like to be so shielded from reality?  Then triggered HARD by people who live in it?

BetaBarbieHanded queef eater!

Hmmmm.....

BTW I know all you halfwits are going to dismiss it because “Rolling Stone”..have at it...don’t give a fuck. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks