Fun and Games in Wisconsin Walmart

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Crystal Meth is a helluva drug. 

Hard to believe that woman is 46,..she looks 70..

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hard to believe that woman is 46,..she looks 70..

Holy fuck.  My wife is 48 and still gets carded occasionally.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Holy fuck.  My wife is 48 and still gets carded occasionally.  

My wife got carded a while back and she was telling me about it (you know...excited).  My self edit mechanism was apparently way out of calibration so I said, “Prolly just stealing your identity.”

NO SOUP FOR ME!!

:wall:

Just now, steve from amherst said:

When I used to bartend , that was the easiest way to hit on a milf.

Girls too? 😁

What I don't understand is that WAL-MART is one of the biggest companies in the WORLD, and one of the most profitable. If they are having so much trouble at their stores, why don't they have some kind of security guards there???  Or, in fact they do NOT have that much trouble and this is all internet bullshit. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What I don't understand is that WAL-MART is one of the biggest companies in the WORLD, and one of the most profitable. If they are having so much trouble at their stores, why don't they have some kind of security guards there???  Or, in fact they do NOT have that much trouble and this is all internet bullshit. 

Many do. Keep in mind the one's you have been to are probably some of the nicest, and still a lot of trailer trash.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Many do. Keep in mind the one's you have been to are probably some of the nicest, and still a lot of trailer trash.

true dat

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

My wife works at a local Walmart, they have two security workers who watch everything from above cameras, I have witnessed them stopping suspected thieves leaving the store, bringing them back in while calling the cops..I do not believe the guards can arrest or hold anyone, they simply report it to local Law Enforcement who then search the suspects.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

My wife works at a local Walmart, they have two security workers who watch everything from above cameras, I have witnessed them stopping suspected thieves leaving the store, bringing them back in while calling the cops..I do not believe the guards can arrest or hold anyone, they simply report it to local Law Enforcement who then search the suspects.

far better use of resources than hiring some poo550 wannabe cop to stand out front.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

far better use of resources than hiring some poo550 wannabe cop to stand out front.  

I agree!!! I got exhausted just cleaning my fukken barn out today!! Imagine me tryin' ta'

chase a 17 year old Negroid Jesse Fukken Owens, through a parking lot? I don't think so.