2018 tax fucking

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Your number dont add up....unless you are well out of the middle class

I think he is on here just trolling? His numbers show him paying average property taxes with huge interest? We all know he is to fucking cheap to pay either?

Just now, Woodtick said:

I think he is on here just trolling? His numbers show him paying average property taxes with huge interest? We all know he is to fucking cheap to pay either?

:lol:you are either a dumb fuck or trolling yourself. Starting to think the former based upon your comments today

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Your number dont add up....unless you are well out of the middle class

He could be well off or butt ass broke? I could care less. His story and argument don’t add up. He is just trolling.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He could be well off or butt ass broke? I could care less. His story and argument don’t add up. He is just trolling.

:lol:so now I'm bust ass broke to boot? Again, what are you having trouble understanding?

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What is the range of income for middle class to you bozos? 25 to 60k? 

HS kids make $25.  It’s subject to where you live? Why the fuck am I  debating with a retard?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:so now I'm bust ass broke to boot? Again, what are you having trouble understanding?

What is to boot is I could care less if you are loaded or broke. You are either trolling or full blown nuts? 

Just now, Woodtick said:

HS kids make $25.  It’s subject to where you live? Why the fuck am I  debating with a retard?

Because you’re accusing me of trolling and I’m not. You can’t seem to comprehend jack shit. Whether it’s OT taxes, or someone living in an expensive state getting screwed with the new tax rules. This isn’t exactly new news. 

Just now, Woodtick said:

What is to boot is I could care less if you are loaded or broke. You are either trolling or full blown nuts? 

Yet you keep accusing me of shit. It’s obvious you do care . Are you jealous of a valuable home or something? Wtf is your problem?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Because you’re accusing me of trolling and I’m not. You can’t seem to comprehend jack shit. Whether it’s OT taxes, or someone living in an expensive state getting screwed with the new tax rules. This isn’t exactly new news. 

You are fucking trolling. If you lived closer , I would smack you around a bit free a charge. God knows you have to pay extra for every bit of attention you get.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Fuck you, no lies

Then about time you NY's paid your fair share in federal taxes.  My reduction this year was....

download (15).jpeg

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yet you keep accusing me of shit. It’s obvious you do care . Are you jealous of a valuable home or something? Wtf is your problem?

You don’t own the home remember? All the interest you couldn’t right of,remember. When the bank has the deed, you don’t own it. Troll

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You don’t own the home remember? All the interest you couldn’t right of,remember. When the bank has the deed, you don’t own it. Troll

Well if I’m deducting mortgage interest then it’s pretty obvious I have a mortgage. I never said otherwise. My god I never realized you were so dumb. The more you post the dumber you get. You should probably go back to not posting much? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Slinger, as Angry Ginger mentioned, you and I both live in one of the worst states for taxes....NJ has the highest property taxes in the country.  I pay nearly 10k for a small ranch with an acre of land. And thats actually a bargain for the area I live in. I, like many others in my state are heading for the exit as they near retirement. ..I'll be damned if I give the first 1k of my pension per month to property tax. Just a short drive over the border to Pa drops my taxes by over 50% for a house with more sq/ft and 10 times the property . I certainly cant blame Trump for these issues....not sure how Im gonna make out on Taxes as I have an extension. Will the weekly tax breaks offset the reduced deductions?  . . .not sure at this point but I was on disability for 3 months ,so my income was way down in18, so I think Im ok .

I dont know about your state taxes,they seem incredibly high or you are making some serious cash.

This was fun. You like to play you are smarter than everyone else. End of story, you are paying high taxes and you got a bad mortgage. You won.  Just a FYI, I get ot after 8, on Sat, and double time on Sun. Let that sink in while you don’t think I don’t know how pay roll deduction works? 

Just now, SSFB said:

Smells fishy. 

Oh you're just trying to fit in with team RIGHT WING WHACKO now!!!1 I know what you're thinking before you do !!1

I remember it being something like that. Not sure why you're lying now...maybe just to impress your new friends here!!1

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Oh you're just trying to fit in with team RIGHT WING WHACKO now!!!1 I know what you're thinking before you do !!1

I remember it being something like that. Not sure why you're lying now...maybe just to impress your new friends here!!1

That fucker doesn’t have any friends. He wishes for a BFF like me or you?:lol: