2018 tax fucking

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I went and proved my point with an actual New York state tax calculator rather than speculation and hypothetical examples.   Everyone can see that and I posted the link so they can make their own assumptions.  Sorry if it ruined the narrative for you.  BTW, your numbers were a little off according to it as well, but I didn't figure you would believe that either.

All you fucking proved is that

1)I was off a little in the state taxes, which had nothing to do with the point

2) you are a dumb fuck, although that’s been known for a long time. There is no way you’re an engineer either, unless you’re driving the kiddy train at the local mall

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I figured giving him the link to the tax calculator he should have been able to easily post the screen shots and prove his point.  IDK what more can be done.

You making statements like these fucking guarantee you are still lost :lol: 

and yes skidmark, I am very limited in deductions. Student loan interest, which  is also capped at $2500 max. So I couldn’t deduct much there either 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You making statements like these fucking guarantee you are still lost :lol: 

and yes skidmark, I am very limited in deductions. Student loan interest, which  is also capped at $2500 max. So I couldn’t deduct much there either 

The way I look at it your tax increase went right in my pocket.   Thanks snots.  :bc: 

it-feels-good-being-a-winner (1).jpg

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Not a problem, no offense taken.

I don't care if you want to argue, just leave out the personal and I will do the same. I don't mind a good go around.. at all. But the faggot stuff and the personal stuff is such a turn off.

So, truce on family and jobs. We all do what we do to survive in this world.

Fuck that shit you fucking faggot. Snacks is a fucking painter retard and you're a retarded package deliverer. Its fucking awesome!!!111

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

All you fucking proved is that

1)I was off a little in the state taxes, which had nothing to do with the point

2) you are a dumb fuck, although that’s been known for a long time. There is no way you’re an engineer either, unless you’re driving the kiddy train at the local mall

Well using your numbers, you did overclaim your  state income taxes by 15%. I was a bit surprised by that. 

I tried to give you the benefit of doubt but when you overstated the state income tax it kinda makes your entire claim suspect. 

If youve already done your taxes how could you misstate your state income tax by such a large amount. 

Then when you tried to claim your federal tax rate went up by 2% when it was closer to 1% it makes everything you say suspect. 

I will stick with my original position. You live in a high tax state with a really big mortgage. These are your choices.   Dont blame Trump or anyone else on the position youve put yourself into. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well using your numbers, you did overclaim your  state income taxes by 15%. I was a bit surprised by that. 

I tried to give you the benefit of doubt but when you overstated the state income tax it kinda makes your entire claim suspect. 

If youve already done your taxes how could you misstate your state income tax by such a large amount. 

Then when you tried to claim your federal tax rate went up by 2% when it was closer to 1% it makes everything you say suspect. 

I will stick with my original position. You live in a high tax state with a really big mortgage. These are your choices.   Dont blame Trump or anyone else on the position youve put yourself into. 

xlFeiO.gif

• Haha 1