2018 tax fucking

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the fact of the matter is racer, and a few other nimwits (like snakey) don't have the mental capacity to see what has happened to many middle classers living in expensive areas. 

Oh that I totally get. You choose to live in an obscenely taxed state, and want the deplorables in Ohio to subsidize it.

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ok, someone making $160,000 in syracuse pays $8500 in state income taxes. 

https://smartasset.com/taxes/new-york-tax-calculator#2xmkfqitCw

racer, since you started this nonsense, put that number into my example and tell us the new results

:lol:

You can't even prove your hypothetical example.  I was using YOUR numbers and your example and still you can't admit that you were wrong.

Edited by racer254

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the fact of the matter is racer, and a few other nimwits (like snakey) don't have the mental capacity to see what has happened to many middle classers living in expensive areas. 

You know what happens here, they move farther away where things are more affordable and into smaller homes.  

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ok, someone making $160,000 in syracuse pays $8500 in state income taxes. 

https://smartasset.com/taxes/new-york-tax-calculator#2xmkfqitCw

racer, since you started this nonsense, put that number into my example and tell us the new results

:lol:

Well that is 15% less than you claimed earlier. Kinda throws water on part of your argument

You might consider a second opinion on your 2018 taxes. Turbo tax is a good source. . 

Just now, Snake said:

Oh that I totally get. You choose to live in an obscenely taxed state, and want the deplorables in Ohio to subsidize it.

and deplorable in ohio get to take $24K in deductions when they have only $2K, and want us in NY to subsidize it. or a hypocrit in maine writes off union job costs and expects us in NY to subsidize it. see how that works, dumb fuck?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well that is 15% less than you claimed earlier. Kinda throws water on part of your argument

You might consider a second opinion on your 2018 taxes. Turbo tax is a good source. . 

Without question the calculator is not on his side.  :pc:

Just the single filing that he just posted was almost $2000 more in state taxes alone and 4K in federal.

Always thought the single/married filing differences were fucking stupid.   

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You can't even prove your hypothetical example.  I was using YOUR numbers and your example and still you can't admit that you were wrong.

did you put in $8500 yet, to help you better understand the issue? 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and deplorable in ohio get to take $24K in deductions when they have only $2K, and want us in NY to subsidize it. or a hypocrit in maine writes off union job costs and expects us in NY to subsidize it. see how that works, dumb fuck?

Nevermind 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't have the mental capacity because I don't follow a false narrative?  That is ironic don't you think?  The NY calculator is right there, prove your example.

Just now, Highmark said:

Without question the calculator is not on his side.  :pc:

Just the single filing that he just posted was almost $2000 more in state taxes alone.  

and how does it come out "in the wash"? you clowns really don't know jack shit about taxes :lol:

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I don't have the mental capacity because I don't follow a false narrative?  That is ironic don't you think?  The NY calculator is right there, prove your example.

it's not a false narrative you dumb fuck. i just showed you the new income tax number. now get busy and tell the class what happens at the end. or dont you know how? :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and how does it come out "in the wash"? you clowns really don't know jack shit about taxes :lol:

Dude I have to DRAMATICALLY drop the income with $43K in deductions to get more federal taxes this year than last.  Down to around 100K before you would pay in more.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it's not a false narrative you dumb fuck. i just showed you the new income tax number. now get busy and tell the class what happens at the end. or dont you know how? :lol:

Prove your fucking example.  It seems this happens all the time with you, bitch slapped.

Just now, Highmark said:

Dude I have to DRAMATICALLY drop the income with $43K in deductions to get more federal taxes this year than last.  

omg :lol: you are still lost, just like racer. and you're a business owner  :lol:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

At least you'll be able to see how the tax changes affect Trump vs how they affect the middle class. 

Because he's releasing his tax returns after the audit is finished.  

TDS is strong in you.:lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

omg :lol: you are still lost, just like racer. and you're a business owner  :lol:

I'm simply going off the calculator.   What is unknown on it is how it handles the itemized deductions.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I'm simply going off the calculator.   What is unknown on it is how it handles the itemized deductions.   

i just showed you the way to calculate taxes, and the formula used. plug in $8500, instead of my $10,000 and see what happens between the two years. are you seriously incapable of doing that? 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't take UPS deductions. :lmao:

Sorry Pal, I ain't gonna pay for your stupidity.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

there are plenty of examples. here i thought you had a little sense, but god damn.

"Artic, is that you? Who got to you? Well, just another deplorable who I can no longer take seriously."