Sign in to follow this  
Snoslinger

2018 tax fucking

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was/am really surprised how many people couldnt understand what slinger was saying here. Taxes for most americans are pretty simple. The vast majority of middle income americans paid less in federal income taxes under the trump plan. Some people with big mortgages in high tax states paid more under the trump plan. Everyone who was paying attention knew this in the middle of last summer  

 

If somebody is a W-4 employee, it seems it would be pretty simple to me.  :dunno:

Also, still amazed Slinger and the TDS crowd don’t see how many Americans put more of THEIR MONEY in their pocket each payday.  

Other than that...I ain’t getting sucked into this shit.   :lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's simply amazing how bad NY State is fucking him yet the retard never made a peep until the Trump cuts cost him a small increase while saving the vast majority of the middle class a pile

100% fact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

That gets you 3500 sqft, a couple of acres and $4k a year in taxes in The Mat Su Valley. 

Not that anyone wants to live in AK but the right parts of the state are fairly reasonable. 

In Lake Havasu $400k gets you a very nice home with a pool and RV garage and about $3k in taxes. 

$400k gets you 400 acres in the UP of Mi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I appreciate what they have done for the working man in this country....and even little faggots like you so you can drive around in your used BMW's and enjoy  great benefits. 

Let me know when you see it from the inside for 30 years.

In return I won't try to tell you how to paint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

$400k gets you 400 acres in the UP of Mi.

It gets you a hell of a lot more than that. Average selling price was under 500 per acre last i checked unless it has significant timber or lakeshore

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

$400k gets you 400 acres in the UP of Mi.

Seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2019 at 12:27 PM, Snoslinger said:

I’m still getting fucked bigly. 

Thank you for your investment in America 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If somebody is a W-4 employee, it seems it would be pretty simple to me.  :dunno:

Also, still amazed Slinger and the TDS crowd don’t see how many Americans put more of THEIR MONEY in their pocket each payday.  

Other than that...I ain’t getting sucked into this shit.   :lmao:

 

I want zero back after taxes.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

$400k gets you 400 acres in the UP of Mi.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/26-Petes-Way-Manchester-ME-04351/120964849_zpid/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, Anler said:

This thread has been in the gutter since the first page. 

Half this forum is, and there are a few common themes... :lol: 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I appreciate what they have done for the working man in this country....and even little faggots like you so you can drive around in your used BMW's and enjoy  great benefits. 

So typical....

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Let me know when you see it from the inside for 30 years.

In return I won't try to tell you how to paint.

Good luck w that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Seriously?

Look it up. Paper companies are dumping huge tracks. They have been for a few years. It would be a long term investment. Not much demand for pulp. You would have to wait for the hard wood to grow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
660 Acres with 2500 +/- feet on Frontage on Monson Pond. Borders Morse Road and Forest Ave. Excellent wildlife area being the wooded section between many fields and Monson Pond. Perfect spot for a hunting cabin! Seller finance possible. 
 
380 Acres with 8500 +/- feet on Tannery Brook in Hancock County; 20 minutes to Ellsworth and Acadia Region! The land has year round access...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It gets you a hell of a lot more than that. Average selling price was under 500 per acre last i checked unless it has significant timber or lakeshore

 

It's cheap because it's infested with Muslims !!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's simply amazing how bad NY State is fucking him yet the retard never made a peep until the Trump cuts cost him a small increase while saving the vast majority of the middle class a pile

I have made several comments in the past about peeps in the expensive areas like NY not getting tax cuts. Some didn’t believe it. I knew I was going to take a hit, but not to the extent I learned of yesterday when I did my taxes. The riddance of the personal exemptions is what surprised me the most. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it odd wolfie still hasn’t commented about his supposed tax savings  :news:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

 

Half this forum is, and there are a few common themes... :lol: 

So typical....

Good luck w that.

Yep...typical hypocritical bullshit...Teamsters have made his lifestyle possible and he shits on the Union so take your "so typical"  and go fuck yourself with it Mark. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I have made several comments in the past about peeps in the expensive areas like NY not getting tax cuts. Some didn’t believe it. I knew I was going to take a hit, but not to the extent I learned of yesterday when I did my taxes. The riddance of the personal exemptions is what surprised me the most. 

New York is the issue dumbfuck.....not Trump 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The site is full of pussies, hacks, tribes, liars, peer pressure prone nitwits, smails. Again, if I were union, had a wife in gov, and told the crew I was making $200k, the insults  and outrage would be off the charts.  But not a word when it’s one of their own. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, f7ben said:

New York is the issue dumbfuck.....not Trump 

Fuck you. Trump changed it and told lies while doing so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snoslinger said:

Fuck you. Trump changed it and told lies while doing so. 

Nope

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

The site is full of pussies, hacks, tribes, liars, peer pressure prone nitwits, smails. Again, if I were union, had a wife in gov, and told the crew I was making $200k, the insults  and outrage would be off the charts.  But not a word when it’s one of their own. 

Oh I know....they let the half pint hypocrite slide all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh I know....they let the half pint hypocrite slide all the time.

Not me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

don't even talk about taxes, i fucken paid more in taxes last yr then most people make in a wage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.