2018 tax fucking

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

good god dude. ben implied that this year's child tax credit helped with the loss of exemptions, like it was something new this year. my point was that it was there before, when we could use the personal exemptions. 

So you were able to use it last year?

Sorry, your post implies to me you have been using it and because of Trump you can't now.

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Twelve pages of Kneeshot whining about “paying his fair share” :lol:

10 of which was trying to explain to morons like you how alot of middle incomers did not get tax breaks. but now that you're here, i think you have some things to say to snakey? about a union box boy, and his gov employed wife, bringing in damn good coin? so, the stage is yours my friend. or are you going to stay backstage, peeing your pants because youre scared of snakey :lol:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

So you were able to use it last year?

Sorry, your post implies to me you have been using it and because of Trump you can't now.

no, but i could the personal exemptions last year. the child tax credit is not part of the personal exemptions i'm talking about. it was another deduction. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

10 of which was trying to explain to morons like you how alot of middle incomers did not get tax breaks. but now that you're here, i think you have some things to say to snakey? about a union box boy, and his gov employed wife, bringing in damn good coin? so, the stage is yours my friend. or are you going to stay backstage, peeing your pants because youre scared of snakey :lol:

Have you got anything to say about McLiars tax dodging, lies and denying his BILs employees union representation?  

Poor little Shelley won’t say shit because he is nothing but a pussy and hypocrite to boot...come on Shelly man up and stand up for your principles! 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor little Shelley won’t say shit because he is nothing but a pussy and hypocrite to boot...come on Shelly man up and stand up for your principles! 

Poor wet brain Jimmy, 

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Have you got anything to say about McLiars tax dodging, lies and denying his BILs employees union representation?  

Like I said....fucking pussy. What’s the matter...the big bad Snake have you skeered!!!!!!!😂

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm using the exact difference in deductions you provided.   $18K.  Did you not state this?   You gave some examples without providing a income so I back figured it for a more accurate calculation.   If this examples has more than $18K difference fine but that is not what you are stating.  

"you see the difference there, ya dipshit? that's $18K difference in deductions from 2017 to 2018."

@Snoslinger

:pc:   

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like I said....fucking pussy. What’s the matter...the big bad Snake have you skeered!!!!!!!😂

Using your drunk  logic why are you not jumping on McLiars shit? 

Are you sceeerd ? 

Edited by Sleepr2

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

no, but i could the personal exemptions last year. the child tax credit is not part of the personal exemptions i'm talking about. it was another deduction. 

Is someone still able to qualify for head of household credit even if no kids being claimed on taxes..I'm just curious. Not saying it applies to anything you have posted

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Is someone still able to qualify for head of household credit even if no kids being claimed on taxes..I'm just curious. Not saying it applies to anything you have posted

i file "married filing jointly" and dunno what that status does.  

i file "married filing jointly" and dunno what that status does.  

Gotcha, I didn't think of the being whole married deal..

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Using your drunk  logic why are you not jumping on McLiars shit? 

Are you sceeerd ? 

Far as I know MC is retired and I don’t see him here bragging up his  Union negotiated pay, vacation and Health insurance and then ripping the union. Now go lay down you stupid fuck before you fall down. 😂

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm done playing your games. you still cannot follow along. 

Fuck dude.   Its no games.   I laid it all out there very clearly.  You claimed $18K example loss in deductions and I showed how its basically even because of the lower rates.   Its not that complicated.   Maybe you did pay in more but the examples you gave should not.  

Some people with really high deductions and lower income will get hit.   Someone paying in $10K state taxes even in NY is making good money.  

Edited by Highmark

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Far as I know MC is retired and I don’t see him here bragging up his  Union negotiated pay, vacation and Health insurance and then ripping the union. Now go lay down you stupid fuck before you fall down. 😂

So you’re sceerd to call McLair out on his hypocrisy, what a surprise. 

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Fuck dude.   Its no games.   I laid it all out there very clearly.  You claimed $18K example loss in deductions and I showed how its basically even because of the lower rates.   Its not that complicated.   Maybe you did pay in more but the examples you gave should not.  

Some people with really high deductions and lower income will get hit.   Someone paying in $10K state taxes even in NY is making good money.  

good lord. why i keep trying with you i have no idea. let's use your 160K, and my examples, and assume the income was the same for 2017 and 2018, and married filing jointly.

2017 tax base = 160K - 43K = 117K

taxes =  (tax base * .28) - 13,115

taxes due on 117K, in 2017 = $19645

2018 tax base = 160K -25K = 135K

taxes = (tax base * .22) - 8121

tax due on 135K, in 2018 = $21,579

right there is an increase in taxes of close to $2000.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, snopro31 said:

dude you mentioned it more then once.  how are you using it as an example if you can't legally claim it...

read my response to rigid, real slow, fuzz nuts. not only that, i made no mention of thre child tax credit in any of my examples. ben made a statement that the child tax credit took care of the loss of personal exemptions, like it was something new offered this year. the child tax credit has been there for awhile. i have not used in in many years, nor did i claim to have. now fuck off.

read my response to rigid, real slow, fuzz nuts. not only that, i made no mention of thre child tax credit in any of my examples. ben made a statement that the child tax credit took care of the loss of personal exemptions, like it was something new offered this year. the child tax credit has been there for awhile. i have not used in in many years, nor did i claim to have. now fuck off.

using the word prior multiple implies it junior.