2018 tax fucking

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, SSFB said:

:lol: Did Slinger mention what his income was?

Yes....based on his 10k state tax he is making 300k+.... No longer middle class...has no room to bitch about taxes..:lmao: He should actually be paying his fair share and pay more

This isnt real difficult to understand. 

Slinger is right about paying more taxes this year than in the past. He didnt do his taxes wrong. Trumps changes to the tax code prevent slinger from writing off as much in mortgage interest and state taxes as he did in the past. Because of slingers income, state taxes and expensive house he gets to pay more in federal taxes. 

This is called letting the rich pay their fair share. Something democrats have been wanting for years. 

If slinger lived in any one of about 45 other states besides NY he would be paying a lot less in taxes. Its his choice to live in NY. 

He should stop bitching. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yes....based on his 10k state tax he is making 300k+.... No longer middle class...has no room to bitch about taxes..:lmao: He should actually be paying his fair share and pay more

Slinger isnt making $300k per year. Not even close. If he were he wouldn't claim to be middle class. 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I just don't think you are as smart as you think you are.  I made more and paid less this year, just like most middle class people.  We all use the same forms and get the same breaks.    Now your mad because some one that is paying a little less in income taxes gets a little more help at the end of the year than you.  Tough shit, sounds like an upper class problem to me. 

where did i state i'm mad that other middle classer got more help? link the post or stfu. you always did have a reading comprehension problem. i am not mad that other middle classers got breaks. good for them. i am mad at the new tax policy, yes. i'm middle class and instead of getting a break, or even staying the same, my taxes went up. you should see yourself from my view. any other fucking time you're defending the wealthy because you think they pay more than their share. but here you're thinking i'm one of them, and now saying "tough shit, sounds like an upper class problem"? do you ever put any thoughts into what you're about to post? time for........the self awareness thread again. that fucker is filling up quickly

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Snot acts like accountants won't tell their customer the product of their work and how things changed. I have gone with my father to his accountant and it is always a very detailed meeting.

If someone just takes the bill and pays it without explanation is a moron.

You have a different experience... suck it up.

alot of people do that. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The 2k child credit more than covered the elimination of the 4k personal exemption for dependents 

1. the child tax credit was there prior.

2. to use your own logic....WHY SHOULD I SUBSIDIZE YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR CHILD!! KILL YOURSELF!!!!!! :lol:

3. ill use another example of how this fucking occurs. family A,  with two kids, had $24000 in itemized deductions last year from schedule A. on line 42 of last year's form, they could deduct another $16,000 (4 X $4050). that made their deductions a total of $40,000. this year, that $16K is no longer available, so their deductions are now $24K

47 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No I'm not.  Just because you can't deduct as much doesn't mean your taxes go up because of the lower rates.  

I put it very clear with the numbers you provided.  At about 85k in the 22 and 25 tax brackets you would BE.   Thats about 105k in income.  

while the tax rate is a little lower, because of the loss of deductions, i am still paying in a higher percentage of taxes this year. 

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Keep paying those taxes everybody...Moes lifestyle needs that government paycheck!!!!!

can you imagine the shit i'd get if i was a box delivery dude in a union, with a wifey working in the gov, and claimed i made $200K a year? creepr would be going apeshit, along with many other goons. yet, not a peep. creepr and others are scared shitless of snakey :lol:

26 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

dude, that is so wrong. how did you calculate that? 

Edited by Snoslinger

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This isnt real difficult to understand. 

Slinger is right about paying more taxes this year than in the past. He didnt do his taxes wrong. Trumps changes to the tax code prevent slinger from writing off as much in mortgage interest and state taxes as he did in the past. Because of slingers income, state taxes and expensive house he gets to pay more in federal taxes. 

This is called letting the rich pay their fair share. Something democrats have been wanting for years. 

If slinger lived in any one of about 45 other states besides NY he would be paying a lot less in taxes. Its his choice to live in NY. 

He should stop bitching. 

They dumped the tax burden on the wage earners and let the guys who take distributive income skate. So not really making the rich pay their fair share. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

They dumped the tax burden on the wage earners and let the guys who take distributive income skate. So not really making the rich pay their fair share. 

Yes, true. There is no doubt that many upper middle class guys in certain states will pay more federal taxes under the Trump changes. But these people knew this was gonna happen almost a year ago when the Trump plan was rolled out. No one should be surprised by this. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes, true. There is no doubt that many upper middle class guys in certain states will pay more federal taxes under the Trump changes. But these people knew this was gonna happen almost a year ago when the Trump plan was rolled out. No one should be surprised by this. 

Im not and I dont worry about paying taxes I worry about making money. :bc: 

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

while the tax rate is a little lower, because of the loss of deductions, i am still paying in a higher percentage of taxes this year. 

I'm simply going off the information you provided and I don't buy with THAT you are paying more.   If you are going to make these claims be prepared to back them up with more info.  

$10K less itemized.  If that $10K is in the TMR then you would pay 37% or $3700 on it.   If you made the TMR your savings on the reduced rates would be WAAAYYYY over $3700.  

If you have money in the TMR what are you fucking bitching about?   Pay your fair share and shut the fuck up.  

Be honest and tell us how much the lower rate brackets saved you.     

My calc's you would have had to have income of less than $125K before it broke even or hurt you.   Then the accuracy of the state taxes you owe comes into question.

Rate Individuals Married Filing Jointly
10% Up to $9,525 Up to $19,050
12% $9,526 to $38,700 $19,051 to $77,400
 22% 38,701 to $82,500 $77,401 to $165,000
24% $82,501 to $157,500 $165,001 to $315,000
32% $157,501 to $200,000 $315,001 to $400,000
35% $200,001 to $500,000 $400,001 to $600,000
37% over $500,000 over $600,000
Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

and yes, i do live in NY, and i chose to live here. i love it here. 

Slinger, you still have young kids at home that would qualify?? I thought your kids were in their mid 20's

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm simply going off the information you provided and I don't buy with THAT you are paying more.   If you are going to make these claims be prepared to back them up with more info.  

$10K less itemized.  If that $10K is in the TMR then you would pay 3% or $3700 on it.   If you made the TMR your savings on the reduced rates would be WAAAYYYY over $3700.  

If you have money in the TMR what are you fucking bitching about?   Pay your fair share and shut the fuck up.  

Be honest and tell us how much the lower rate brackets saved you.     

Rate Individuals Married Filing Jointly
10% Up to $9,525 Up to $19,050
12% $9,526 to $38,700 $19,051 to $77,400
 22% 38,701 to $82,500 $77,401 to $165,000
24% $82,501 to $157,500 $165,001 to $315,000
32% $157,501 to $200,000 $315,001 to $400,000
35% $200,001 to $500,000 $400,001 to $600,000
37% over $500,000 over $600,000

listen bonehead, i am not going to disclose my household income, nor am  i making shit up, not lying about anything. because of lost deductions, my taxes jumped over 2%. that means instead of paying 10% in, i am now paying 12% in. again, i am using these two numbers as examples, just so you are clear on my increase. the other numbers i provided were also examples. now if you dont want to believe me fine, there's nothing i can say or do to change that. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

listen bonehead, i am not going to disclose my household income, nor am  i making shit up, not lying about anything. because of lost deductions, my taxes jumped over 2%. that means instead of paying 10% in, i am now paying 12% in. again, i am using these two numbers as examples, just so you are clear on my increase. the other numbers i provided were also examples. now if you dont want to believe me fine, there's nothing i can say or do to change that. 

Bullshit pure and simple.   That or you are doing your fucking taxes wrong.   The lower rates (pretty much 3% across the board) more than eat up the loss in the $10K deductions you claim.   Pure and fucking simple for federal taxes I don't buy you are paying in more.  

The loss of $10K in deductions is off GI not straight off taxes.  If its the higher brackets its more of a loss but you also have more income in the 3% lower brackets.    

Just now, Highmark said:

Bullshit pure and simple.   That or you are doing your fucking taxes wrong.   The lower rates (pretty much 3% across the board) more than eat up the loss in the $10K deductions you claim.   Pure and fucking simple for federal taxes I don't buy you are paying in more.  

The loss of $10K in deductions is off GI not straight off taxes.  If its the higher brackets its more of a loss but you also have more income in the 3% lower brackets.    

i lost more than $10k in deductions! i told you i am using numbers as examples. now fuck off. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

doing his taxes wrong,  SMH taxes now with just the 24k standard deduction are simple as hell.  Slingers not the only one getting beat up by the tax man in those states it's common for anyone making decent money in the high income and sales tax states.  Many an article out there about the cost to those people.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i lost more than $10k in deductions! i told you i am using numbers as examples. now fuck off. 

Well then give EXAMPLES of losses in deductions that would you fucking idiot.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Well then give EXAMPLES of losses in deductions that would you fucking idiot.   

Slinger paid more in federal taxes this year. This isnt difficult to understand. He doesnt need to provide his exact numbers for us to be able to understand this. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

these people forget prior to the new $24k deduction that a family of 4 was getting 16 grand exemption plus itemizing.  

As i said when i did my taxes i managed to be just a bit better because of the tuition tax break but I live in a no income tax state and have a small mortgage.  had i had a normal mortgage for someone in my income bracket/area or had any state taxes paid like many here who work in neighboring states I would have been worse off.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

doing his taxes wrong,  SMH taxes now with just the 24k standard deduction are simple as hell.  Slingers not the only one getting beat up by the tax man in those states it's common for anyone making decent money in the high income and sales tax states.  Many an article out there about the cost to those people.  

Just because you lose some deductions doesn't mean its best to take the standard.  

The loss is the difference between state and property tax over the cap.   That's it.   If he had numerous other deductions totaling greater than $24K he should still itemize.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Slinger paid more in federal taxes this year. This isnt difficult to understand. He doesnt need to provide his exact numbers for us to be able to understand this. 

highmark just doesn't get anything outside his little word where if it's good for him it must be good for all.  typical selfishness that has been and will continue to destroy this country.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

these people forget prior to the new $24k deduction that a family of 4 was getting 16 grand exemption plus itemizing.  

As i said when i did my taxes i managed to be just a bit better because of the tuition tax break but I live in a no income tax state and have a small mortgage.  had i had a normal mortgage for someone in my income bracket/area or had any state taxes paid like many here who work in neighboring states I would have been worse off.  

He has no dependent children.   

Child tax credit doubled.   Remember its not a deduction but a credit you get full credit for.