2018 tax fucking

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That fucker doesn’t have any friends. He wishes for a BFF like me or you?:lol:

I'm cheap and have no pride. I'd switch to team slinger for $20 per month

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

So slinger you had 10k in more taxable but paid 3% less in income from around 19k to 165k.  What was the 10k in the 22 or 25% bracket.   Max that would be 2500.  

I'm not seeing how your taxes should not have been lower.  If you made 165k the lower brackets would have cut your taxes by 4350.   

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I’d fucking kill myself before I read 10 pages of this so I’ll ask here. :lol: Did Slinger mention what his income was?

Nope, but he still contends that he’s an authority on every subject on the planet. 

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

So slinger you had 10k in more taxable but paid 3% less in income from around 19k to 165k.  What was the 10k in the 22 or 25% bracket.   Max that would be 2500.  

I'm not seeing how your taxes should not have been lower.  If you made 165k the lower brackets would have cut your taxes by 4350.   

You are overlooking a basic fact. I can’t deduct as much as I did, so my taxes went up. It’s pretty simple. 

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

I’d fucking kill myself before I read 10 pages of this so I’ll ask here. :lol: Did Slinger mention what his income was?

Nope. I am not disclosing my income but apparently some are very interested in it. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You are overlooking a basic fact. I can’t deduct as much as I did, so my taxes went up. It’s pretty simple. 

Nope. I am not disclosing my income but apparently some are very interested in it. 

Ben knows that because he already called Racer a dumbfuck for not understanding it and yeah I wouldn't disclose anything remotely personal to these Jackals. :lol:

Eliminating the personal exemption deductions ($4000 person) added up quick. We lost $8000 right there. Add another $4000 for couples with kids at home. That was not part of the schedule A deductions , before. It was a completely separate deduction, with no cap limit,  that’s no longer there. It’s now supposedly a part of the new, bumped up $24k standard deduction. If some of you did your own taxes you’d realize how this negatively affects a lot of people 

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Eliminating the personal exemption deductions ($4000 person) added up quick. We lost $8000 right there. Add another $4000 for couples with kids at home. That was not part of the schedule A deductions , before. It was a completely separate deduction, with no cap limit,  that’s no longer there. It’s now supposedly a part of the new, bumped up $24k standard deduction. If some of you did your own taxes you’d realize how this negatively affects a lot of people 

Made more.

Paid less.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ben knows that because he already called Racer a dumbfuck for not understanding it and yeah I wouldn't disclose anything remotely personal to these Jackals. :lol:

Well skidmark and others can’t seem to grasp it. As is usually the case, h&r blockhead racer is still lost, and  thinks I did my taxes wrong :lol:creepr thinks I’m part of the 47%. Woodbrain, I dunno wtf his problem is 

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, snopro31 said:

Slinger you don’t have the right to complain. You support democratic policies. You lost the right to complain. 

Mind your own countries business. The point of my thread is that many middle class incomes are not getting a tax break. Something I’ve been saying for awhile, and now I have the proof of it. Yet many trumpsters have a hard time understanding it. Like they’re in their typical defense mode

And spare me the “democratic policies” ya little dipshit. I don't support increases in military spending, tax breaks for already profitable corporations who didn’t do shit with their savings, tax breaks for the ultra wealthy so they can sit on more funds they  hide overseas. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Good for you. A lot of people can’t say that. 

You keep saying doing one's own taxes is something special.

It ain't nothing special.

=/- $200,000. Made more, paid less.

Just now, Snake said:

You keep saying doing one's own taxes is something special.

It ain't nothing special.

=/- $200,000. Made more, paid less.

I suggested people do them on their own so they have a better understanding of things. :dunno:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I suggested people do them on their own so they have a better understanding of things. :dunno:

What's to understand?

Somedays you're the windshield, sometimes your the bug.

Welcome to fucking life.

Snot acts like accountants won't tell their customer the product of their work and how things changed. I have gone with my father to his accountant and it is always a very detailed meeting.

If someone just takes the bill and pays it without explanation is a moron.

You have a different experience... suck it up.

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The 2k child credit more than covered the elimination of the 4k personal exemption for dependents 

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well skidmark and others can’t seem to grasp it. As is usually the case, h&r blockhead racer is still lost, and  thinks I did my taxes wrong :lol:creepr thinks I’m part of the 47%. Woodbrain, I dunno wtf his problem is 

I just don't think you are as smart as you think you are.  I made more and paid less this year, just like most middle class people.  We all use the same forms and get the same breaks.    Now your mad because some one that is paying a little less in income taxes gets a little more help at the end of the year than you.  Tough shit, sounds like an upper class problem to me. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

No I'm not.  Just because you can't deduct as much doesn't mean your taxes go up because of the lower rates.  

I put it very clear with the numbers you provided.  At about 85k in the 22 and 25 tax brackets you would BE.   Thats about 105k in income.