2018 tax fucking

These were targeted tax breaks, the write offs that were taken away negatively affected certain states and benefitted certain states.  And it just so happens that NY,NJ, and Conn. pay the most in federal taxes, and guess who gets their write offs taken away?

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

These were targeted tax breaks, the write offs that were taken away negatively affected certain states and benefitted certain states.  And it just so happens that NY,NJ, and Conn. pay the most in federal taxes, and guess who gets their write offs taken away?

Good......fuck them

26 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

yet woolie claims he had tremendous savings from trumps tax cut

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...typical hypocritical bullshit...Teamsters have made his lifestyle possible and he shits on the Union so take your "so typical"  and go fuck yourself with it Mark. 

4Ikq7G9.gif?1

12 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was/am really surprised how many people couldnt understand what slinger was saying here. Taxes for most americans are pretty simple. The vast majority of middle income americans paid less in federal income taxes under the trump plan. Some people with big mortgages in high tax states paid more under the trump plan. Everyone who was paying attention knew this in the middle of last summer  

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

It's simply amazing how bad NY State is fucking him yet the retard never made a peep until the Trump cuts cost him a small increase while saving the vast majority of the middle class a pile

It was never his actual experience or his taxes.  He was using a narrative that had been parroted out there for a while.  Why do you think he could never use any numbers that actually made sense.  It was all just speculation.   Took him 18 fucking pages to do this because the people on this forum don't fall for the usual bullshit.

Edited by racer254

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I find it odd wolfie still hasn’t commented about his supposed tax savings  :news:

:dunno:   I posted months ago that my marginal rate went down 2% and i cant itemize more than the standard deduction, so I had a nice savings, as did most in the middle class.  Want me to laminate the 18 vs 17 rates so you can study them?  

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...typical hypocritical bullshit...Teamsters have made his lifestyle possible and he shits on the Union so take your "so typical"  and go fuck yourself with it Mark. 

I think you need to get fucked more than me guy by the sounds of things, so why dont you go ahead and sit on it.  Hes right about public sector unions and likely sees way more garbage that goes on with the teamsters than youll ever have a clue about either.  If hes paying the dues hes got the right to criticize.  I know some you guys are just looking for an excuse to shit on somebody, because that your standard modus operandi.   Envy just oozes out of your posts.  Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused Bbbbbbbbbbbbbmwwwwwwwwww, he says sneeringly.  What a clown you are.  :lol:

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh I know....they let the half pint hypocrite slide all the time.

You don’t know shit, that’s proven every day in the air. 

10 hours ago, 1jkw said:

He thinks Cheney is a great American too.

You think Obama was a great president. I guess were even. 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at Woolie go....he loves him some Snake Seed!!!!!!!

Yeah he’s a friend of mine, I know that’s a hard concept for you to grasp, given you haven’t met a single soul from these boards in 15 years.  It’s pretty clear you like hiding behind your keyboard.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah he’s a friend of mine, I know that’s a hard concept for you to grasp, given you haven’t met a single soul from these boards in 15 years.  It’s pretty clear you like hiding behind your keyboard.

Ahhhh...recycling this old chestnut....yeah I haven’t met anybody from a small sled site  therefore I have no friends....fuck you’re an idiot! 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:dunno:   I posted months ago that my marginal rate went down 2% and i cant itemize more than the standard deduction, so I had a nice savings, as did most in the middle class.  Want me to laminate the 18 vs 17 rates so you can study them?  

I think you need to get fucked more than me guy by the sounds of things, so why dont you go ahead and sit on it.  Hes right about public sector unions and likely sees way more garbage that goes on with the teamsters than youll ever have a clue about either.  If hes paying the dues hes got the right to criticize.  I know some you guys are just looking for an excuse to shit on somebody, because that your standard modus operandi.   Envy just oozes out of your posts.  Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused Bbbbbbbbbbbbbmwwwwwwwwww, he says sneeringly.  What a clown you are.  :lol:

No, I don't think he was a great president, he did alright under the shitty circumstances he was handed, he could have done better though. 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you're married, so that right there "ate up" $8K of your former standard deduction. do you own your house? i know you pay alot in taxes. personally i think you're one of the bozos who thinks he made out better. when in reality you just got more back, because you made more than the year prior. i know the '17 rates are higher than ''18. in my case, and many others like me, i still got fucked. it was not enough to make up for the loss of deductions. the fact that is your only argument here is very telling. :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

13 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was/am really surprised how many people couldnt understand what slinger was saying here. Taxes for most americans are pretty simple. The vast majority of middle income americans paid less in federal income taxes under the trump plan. Some people with big mortgages in high tax states paid more under the trump plan. Everyone who was paying attention knew this in the middle of last summer  

Indeed.

Neal

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhhh...recycling this old chestnut....yeah I haven’t met anybody from a small sled site  therefore I have no friends....fuck you’re an idiot! 😂

Most of the old HCS regulars were around in 2008 or prior. You mean to tell me, that in 10-12 years on these boards, you have never met anyone? I've met most locals, and a good charge of midwesterners throughout the years.

Not wanting to meet up with anyone is just weird.

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're married, so that right there "ate up" $8K of your former standard deduction. do you own your house? i know you pay alot in taxes. personally i think you're one of the bozos who thinks he made out better. when in reality you just got more back, because you made more than the year prior. i know the '17 rates are higher than ''18. in my case, and many others like me, i still got fucked. it was not enough to make up for the loss of deductions. the fact that is your only argument here is very telling. :news:

Dude just stfu, your narrative is just bullshit.   List the actual numbers, YOUR numbers on it, or maybe find one example with tax returns to show a proven, factual example.  You can't because it was a narrative told to you by someone else, just like all the bullshit examples you have shown before.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Dude just stfu, your narrative is just bullshit.   List the actual numbers, YOUR numbers on it, or maybe find one example with tax returns to show a proven, factual example.  You can't because it was a narrative told to you by someone else, just like all the bullshit examples you have shown before.

:lmao:

i just gave you a PERECT example of how the new deduction policy fucked somebody. did you still not understand it? would you like me to go over it, step by step? what trouble were you having exactly? and please quit lying when you say you understood things. clearly you do not. 

23 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

good lord. why i keep trying with you i have no idea. let's use your 160K, and my examples, and assume the income was the same for 2017 and 2018, and married filing jointly.

2017 tax base = 160K - 43K = 117K

taxes =  (tax base * .28) - 13,115

taxes due on 117K, in 2017 = $19645

2018 tax base = 160K -25K = 135K

taxes = (tax base * .22) - 8121

tax due on 135K, in 2018 = $21,579

right there is an increase in taxes of close to $2000.

OK racer, are you ready for your "taxes 101" lesson? the first part of this example you may have difficulty with is the taxes. are those equations for both years correct? 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

OK racer, are you ready for your "taxes 101" lesson? the first part of this example you may have difficulty with is the taxes. are those equations for both years correct? 

You put them down, you claim to be the tax expert.  Why would you show wrong numbers?