2018 tax fucking

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was/am really surprised how many people couldnt understand what slinger was saying here. Taxes for most americans are pretty simple. The vast majority of middle income americans paid less in federal income taxes under the trump plan. Some people with big mortgages in high tax states paid more under the trump plan. Everyone who was paying attention knew this in the middle of last summer  

If somebody is a W-4 employee, it seems it would be pretty simple to me.  :dunno:

Also, still amazed Slinger and the TDS crowd don’t see how many Americans put more of THEIR MONEY in their pocket each payday.  

Other than that...I ain’t getting sucked into this shit.   :lmao:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's simply amazing how bad NY State is fucking him yet the retard never made a peep until the Trump cuts cost him a small increase while saving the vast majority of the middle class a pile

100% fact. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

That gets you 3500 sqft, a couple of acres and $4k a year in taxes in The Mat Su Valley. 

Not that anyone wants to live in AK but the right parts of the state are fairly reasonable. 

In Lake Havasu $400k gets you a very nice home with a pool and RV garage and about $3k in taxes. 

$400k gets you 400 acres in the UP of Mi.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I appreciate what they have done for the working man in this country....and even little faggots like you so you can drive around in your used BMW's and enjoy  great benefits. 

Let me know when you see it from the inside for 30 years.

In return I won't try to tell you how to paint.

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It gets you a hell of a lot more than that. Average selling price was under 500 per acre last i checked unless it has significant timber or lakeshore

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If somebody is a W-4 employee, it seems it would be pretty simple to me.  :dunno:

Also, still amazed Slinger and the TDS crowd don’t see how many Americans put more of THEIR MONEY in their pocket each payday.  

Other than that...I ain’t getting sucked into this shit.   :lmao:

I want zero back after taxes.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/26-Petes-Way-Manchester-ME-04351/120964849_zpid/

5 hours ago, Anler said:

This thread has been in the gutter since the first page. 

Half this forum is, and there are a few common themes... :lol: 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I appreciate what they have done for the working man in this country....and even little faggots like you so you can drive around in your used BMW's and enjoy  great benefits. 

So typical....

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Let me know when you see it from the inside for 30 years.

In return I won't try to tell you how to paint.

Good luck w that.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Seriously?

Look it up. Paper companies are dumping huge tracks. They have been for a few years. It would be a long term investment. Not much demand for pulp. You would have to wait for the hard wood to grow.

660 Acres with 2500 +/- feet on Frontage on Monson Pond. Borders Morse Road and Forest Ave. Excellent wildlife area being the wooded section between many fields and Monson Pond. Perfect spot for a hunting cabin! Seller finance possible. 

380 Acres with 8500 +/- feet on Tannery Brook in Hancock County; 20 minutes to Ellsworth and Acadia Region! The land has year round access...

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's simply amazing how bad NY State is fucking him yet the retard never made a peep until the Trump cuts cost him a small increase while saving the vast majority of the middle class a pile

I have made several comments in the past about peeps in the expensive areas like NY not getting tax cuts. Some didn’t believe it. I knew I was going to take a hit, but not to the extent I learned of yesterday when I did my taxes. The riddance of the personal exemptions is what surprised me the most. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Half this forum is, and there are a few common themes... :lol: 

So typical....

Good luck w that.

Yep...typical hypocritical bullshit...Teamsters have made his lifestyle possible and he shits on the Union so take your "so typical"  and go fuck yourself with it Mark. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I have made several comments in the past about peeps in the expensive areas like NY not getting tax cuts. Some didn’t believe it. I knew I was going to take a hit, but not to the extent I learned of yesterday when I did my taxes. The riddance of the personal exemptions is what surprised me the most. 

New York is the issue dumbfuck.....not Trump 

• Thanks 1

The site is full of pussies, hacks, tribes, liars, peer pressure prone nitwits, smails. Again, if I were union, had a wife in gov, and told the crew I was making $200k, the insults  and outrage would be off the charts.  But not a word when it’s one of their own. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

The site is full of pussies, hacks, tribes, liars, peer pressure prone nitwits, smails. Again, if I were union, had a wife in gov, and told the crew I was making $200k, the insults  and outrage would be off the charts.  But not a word when it’s one of their own. 

Oh I know....they let the half pint hypocrite slide all the time.