2018 tax fucking

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

As expected, I’m getting dry fucked. The standard deduction is well short of the deductions I had prior. Thanks to the state and local tax cap, and elimination of personal exemptions. The end result is instead of getting several grand back, I’m paying several grand in. 

I’m sure there are many others in expensive states getting fucked as well.

I’m also sure some in here are getting fucked and either don’t know it, or not admitting it

What is your overall tax percentage this vs last year????

If I were you instead of searching desperately for the Russia boogeyman and pee pee tapes that you will never find,  you should lobby your democrat representatives to stop obstructing progress and maybe go to trump  and republicans to see if they can get the Salt increased.

bet if you side went to trump and gave him 10 billion for his wall he would gladly increase the SALT to your liking!!!!

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Funny how the sleazeballs that always vote for more taxes and more programs always get  pissed when THEY have to write a check

THis. They love taxes. on other people. Well fuck em.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yep. They all drive here to shop so they don't have to pay it , fuckin losers :lol:    :bc:

It amazed me last election when mass had the chance to lower their sales tax and said no. Then ya look at license plates at retail in Nashua and they are  all mass plates.

• Thanks 1

As expected, I’m getting dry fucked. The standard deduction is well short of the deductions I had prior. Thanks to the state and local tax cap, and elimination of personal exemptions. The end result is instead of getting several grand back, I’m paying several grand in. 

I’m sure there are many others in expensive states getting fucked as well.

I’m also sure some in here are getting fucked and either don’t know it, or not admitting it

Awesome.   Not buying it but man I hope its true. 

• Haha 1

so slinger are you now against the eastern dems wanting to raise everyones taxes?  you know the taxes claimed in the states?  you know the taxes that will pay for EVERYONES schooling and health care?

Oh you can't be cause you fucking hate stroking the check that will PAY for it. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:dude, you have proven time after time after time you don’t know shit about taxes. Couldn’t even do a basic tax bracket question a 5th grader could do, without having to google it. So no thanks on your offer !

You continue to say this, yet you are always proving different.  Maybe you should let someone else do your taxes.  You are always on here saying you know what your doing, yet you always are getting fucked.  You know what the common denominator is?  ITS YOU!!!

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It amazed me last election when mass had the chance to lower their sales tax and said no. Then ya look at license plates at retail in Nashua and they are  all mass plates.

Yah but they still pay the mass tax on that stuff. There is a line on the tax form that asks you to list out of state purchases that would be subject to mass tax. I shit you not. :lol:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Racer: it’s not fair for slinger to be able to deduct higher than $24k, when he’s clearly spent more than that. But me claiming $24k , when I spent only $5k , is fair 

FFS if you spent more Maybe you should itemize instead of taking the standard deduction.  OR maybe you are just a liar.

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Yah but they still pay the mass tax on that stuff. There is a line on the tax form that asks you to list out of state purchases that would be subject to mass tax. I shit you not. :lol:

ANd according to the data , only 4 people shopped in NH last yr.

Just now, racer254 said:

FFS if you spent more Maybe you should itemize instead of taking the standard deduction.  OR maybe you are just a liar.

You are so fucking brain dead it makes me literally have to read your posts 2-3 times in disbelief.

The whole point of the fucking thread was he lost the ability to itemize some of his prior allowed expendatures. 

You fucking brain dead retarded dumb fuck ass trots in and tells him TO ITEMIZE THEM.

Sweet fuck blow your head off

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are so fucking brain dead it makes me literally have to read your posts 2-3 times in disbelief.

The whole point of the fucking thread was he lost the ability to itemize some of his prior allowed expendatures. 

You fucking brain dead retarded dumb fuck ass trots in and tells him TO ITEMIZE THEM.

Sweet fuck blow your head off

You probably need to read most things many times before catching on.  If he can itemize then do it, if he can't he shouldn't.  Funny how I was able to do that rather than take the standard deduction.  Wait, maybe I look at the fucking changes and figured it out before April.  Maybe the fucking guy just should let someone else do his taxes.  You cucks think it's complicated....not really.  It's funny listening to him.

Edited by racer254

23 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yep. They all drive here to shop so they don't have to pay it , fuckin losers :lol:    :bc:

i saw our own CT Secretary of State, the #2 position right after the governor, loading up a full carriage of booze into her Lexus, at the Yankee Spirits shop in Sturbridge MA a few years ago.  Kicking myself that I didn’t snap a few pics, that would have been newsworthy.  CT liquor taxes make our booze much more expensive than neighboring states 

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

i saw our own CT Secretary of State, the #2 position right after the governor, loading up a full carriage of booze into her Lexus, at the Yankee Spirits shop in Sturbridge MA a few years ago.  Kicking myself that I didn’t snap a few pics, that would have been newsworthy.  CT liquor taxes make our booze much more expensive than neighboring states 

Reporters have snapped pics of Mass legislators stocking up in NH.

The only people that are making out better are those in low tax states and don’t have much mortgage interest or other deductions 

:ashamed: 

High income earners have always lost certain deductions that others get.   Go cry somewhere else.   

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You probably need to read most things many times before catching on.  If he can itemize then do it, if he can't he shouldn't.  Funny how I was able to do that rather than take the standard deduction.  Wait, maybe I look at the fucking changes and figured it out before April.  Maybe the fucking guy just should let someone else do his taxes.  You cucks think it's complicated....not really.  It's funny listening to him.

Derp derp derp......deep

Fucking moron

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You are missing some vital information here.  Your basic description makes you look foolish.

Neal

I am going to try and explain this One more time, primarily for racer. Why I dunno, maybe out of pity? Just using examples here as o don’t want to disclose personal stuff...

2017 itemized total  = $35000

state income tax = 10000

real estate taxes = 10000

mortgage interest = 15000

2018 itemized total = 25000

state income and real estate cap = 10000

mortgage interest = 15000

See the difference yet racer, you dumb fuck? Get the hell out of this tax thread. You’ve proven once again you dunno shot about them. 

In addition to that screwing, We cannot take the personal exemptions any longer. That added up to about $8000 for a couple. Do any of you even realize that? Even know what it is? It’s not just me who lost it, everyone did 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:news: 

you got exactly what the pubs wanted,  CA, NJ, CT, NY and others with high income and prop taxes.   your states out of control with taxes and part of the reason they got that way was because some of it was recouped in tax deductions.  

I live in CT and our dear governor has a solution.....more taxes. This time around since they already have a high sales tax and income tax and ridiculous property taxes they will be forced to look elsewhere. Answer is putting tolls back on almost every major road in the state. God forbid they try and spend less money.

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:lol: