2018 tax fucking

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Some of you should do your own taxes so you have a clue to what happens

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

I made more money and paid a less tax rate.

And yes, my wife who has 30 plus years in the IRS does her own taxes. :lol: And we get audited every year. What the fuck you got to bitch about? :lol2:

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Or a tiered tax system.  Not to many would object to making more, and paying more taxes.

Neal

I would..and did..and do!!!!  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

%?

I always liked the 15 number.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This tax debate has been going on  forever....it's akin to peace in the Middle East and Immigration. :lol:

Fact.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

As expected, I’m getting dry fucked. The standard deduction is well short of the deductions I had prior. Thanks to the state and local tax cap, and elimination of personal exemptions. The end result is instead of getting several grand back, I’m paying several grand in. 

I’m sure there are many others in expensive states getting fucked as well.

I’m also sure some in here are getting fucked and either don’t know it, or not admitting it

:news: 

you got exactly what the pubs wanted,  CA, NJ, CT, NY and others with high income and prop taxes.   your states out of control with taxes and part of the reason they got that way was because some of it was recouped in tax deductions.  

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Mine did,because I taught them about money and how to do their deductions.  Are you special needs or something?

Dude, there are many people who think that their higher taxed bonuses, or higher taxed OT in a paycheck, essentially “stays that way”. They don’t realize that at the end of the year, their income is one lump sum, and that lump sum is taxed at a %. So as long as that extra income does not take them up into another tax bracket, the extra taxes paid on that bonus at the time appears to be “bad”, but it’s not. I have to explain this to quite a few production people 

Edited by Snoslinger

47 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That is true. But because of my limitations now, I’m under $24k. So I take the standard. Before I was well over $24k

So your bitching about the fact that you can't take more deductions than the standard of 24K?  You wanted 40K so you can fuck the gov out of 16K?  Seems ironic.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude, there are many people who think that their higher taxed bonuses, or higher taxed OT in a paycheck, essentially “stays that way”. They don’t realize that at the end of the year, their income is one lump sum, and that lump sum is taxed at a %. So as long as that extra income does not take them up into another tax bracket, the extra taxes paid on that bonus at the time appears to be “bad”, but it’s not. I have to explain this to quite a few production people 

its like the people who won't take OT cause they think they are paying it all in taxes.  

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:news: 

you got exactly what the pubs wanted,  CA, NJ, CT, NY and others with high income and prop taxes.   your states out of control with taxes and part of the reason they got that way was because some of it was recouped in tax deductions.  

Yep, only it’s not just dems that are getting fucked

Release your taxes slinger, the rest of us will show you what you are doing wrong....or maybe you should just stfu.  Why is it that only you are the one getting fucked, but all others in this thread seem satisfied with the trump tax breaks?

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Release your taxes slinger, the rest of us will show you what you are doing wrong....or maybe you should just stfu.  Why is it that only you are the one getting fucked, but all others in this thread seem satisfied with the trump tax breaks?

:lol:dude, you have proven time after time after time you don’t know shit about taxes. Couldn’t even do a basic tax bracket question a 5th grader could do, without having to google it. So no thanks on your offer !

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obviously slinger has a 500k home and way way more income than he lets on here. That's the only way this isnt a lie

Our incomes are not “way, way” high either. We are well within the middle class bracket 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Our incomes are not “way, way” high either. We are well within the middle class bracket 

Then your state is robbing you blind. Start there and let us know how it works out.

The rest of the tax payers should not be subsidizing your asinine states tax rate

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

The only people that are making out better are those in low tax states and don’t have much mortgage interest or other deductions 

Meanwhile the fed announces borrowing over a trillion dollars more.

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yep, and I think woodhead is one of them tbh

I pay less then 10% in taxes and work a average of 2000 hour a year with a bonus. I grossed over 5k in a 7 Day period last year  and got a ok bonus. I got this and won’t be needing your tax advice. I’m by no means a financial expert, but smart enough not to pay high taxes and a bunch of interest on stuff I don’t need. Next

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

its like the people who won't take OT cause they think they are paying it all in taxes.  

I used to work 60+ a week, now I won't take any more than 50 unless it's paid to me in tangible credits. Company buys me a set of tires, gas or something else they can deduct. 

13 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I used to work 60+ a week, now I won't take any more than 50 unless it's paid to me in tangible credits. Company buys me a set of tires, gas or something else they can deduct. 

Ya, he doesn’t get that. In the line of work I’m in, we get paid a ton a hour and not a lot of other perks, vacation, sick days, Holidays ect. We make it all on the check. So getting company trucks, gas cards, credit cards for parking, tolls paid ect.... Is considered tax free income by people who know how taxes work.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Ya, he doesn’t get that. In the line of work I’m in, we get paid a ton a hour and not a lot of other perks, vacation, sick days, Holidays ect. We make it all on the check. So getting company trucks, gas cards, credit cards for parking, tolls paid ect.... Is considered tax free income by people who know how taxes work.

I'd still take the cash. Who cares if it's in the 22% bracket instead of the 12%

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

As expected, I’m getting dry fucked. The standard deduction is well short of the deductions I had prior. Thanks to the state and local tax cap, and elimination of personal exemptions. The end result is instead of getting several grand back, I’m paying several grand in. 

I’m sure there are many others in expensive states getting fucked as well.

I’m also sure some in here are getting fucked and either don’t know it, or not admitting it

And another 47%er whines.