Ocasio-Cortez Appears On 'The Price Is Right,' Guesses Everything Is Free

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You could inherit 50:million and you’d still fuck it up.  :lol: 

I inherited about -40gs after school.

That was my net worth and starting point 

Tell me more silver spoon hard luck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I always tell my parents to do what they want with their money. I’ll be fine and will make my own way just like they did.

They built a nice big place in the boonies that *may* be difficult to sell but who gives a fuck, they deserve it and it means nothing to their bottom line.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I agree and personally, from what I’ve see, I like Schultz better as a person.  But, both deserve some serious fucking credit for what they’ve done.  Both have had help to get there, just in different ways.

For example, Trump is the head of a private company.  Every growth challenge he had came at the risk of much of his wealth and his name. Starbucks went public in the 90’s???  And that brings leverage and more heads to decide where and how the company grows to avoid risk. Schultz name meant little after that as far as risk goes.

Came at the risk of investors, dondholders, contractors, architects, enginners, etc, there was six bankruptcies and a lot of people got fucked hard by those bankruptcies.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Came at the risk of investors, dondholders, contractors, architects, enginners, etc, there was six bankruptcies and a lot of people got fucked hard by those bankruptcies.

Oh for fuck’s sake.  Just spare me.  

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Back on topic here: What I find amazing is the attention that the right pays to a freshman congressman :news:

She’s drawing it.  She’s your problem and it’s absolutely funny as fuck.

”intellectually elite”.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why spare you...Vince is right and you've got nothing.

If you inherit some money people will bitch no matter what you do with it. If you put that money to work and quadruple it people will bitch. If you just buy a nice house with it people will bitch

fuck what people say in the coffee shop. Do what you want. Don’t waste time hanging around jealous losers who just want to blame all their bad choices on rich people and the system 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

If you inherit some money people will bitch no matter what you do with it. If you put that money to work and quadruple it people will bitch. If you just buy a nice house with it people will bitch

fuck what people say in the coffee shop. Do what you want. Don’t waste time hanging around jealous losers who just want to blame all their bad choices on rich people and the system 

Haters gonna hate.  And that’s all there is to it.  Miserable, life sucking people.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Haters gonna hate.  And that’s all there is to it.  Miserable, life sucking people.

I'll let you suck on the end of my life a little for $20. Then you can get a taste of what being a winner is like!!!1 faggot!

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yup. Dudes who spend 2-3 hours in the coffee shop or bar every day for 20 years— “fuck people who have more money than me they’re just greedy” 

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He's spot on. You guys parrot every stupid thing out of her mouth. 

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

He's spot on. You guys parrot every stupid thing out of her mouth. 

LOL....I'll redraw this post.

Good jokes are worth repeating.  It's not anybody's fault but the DNC's that she is there tearing apart their party.  I find it funny as fuck.  And yes, I believe she is a complete moron.  But, at least she's a funny one.  

Again, she's the DNC's problem.  Why they try to deflect from that is even funnier.

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL....I'll redraw this post.

Good jokes are worth repeating.  It's not anybody's fault but the DNC's that she is there tearing apart their party.  I find it funny as fuck.  And yes, I believe she is a complete moron.  But, at least she's a funny one.  

Again, she's the DNC's problem.  Why they try to deflect from that is even funnier.

Democrats arent posting and talking about every dumb thing she says, that's you guys. I'm sure Democrats would wish you didn't. But that's why they beat the hell out of every stupid thing Trump says. It's a battle of dumb shit. And you guys want to argue over whose dumb shit is dumber. It's not funny, it's pathetic. 

Just now, Anler said:

Democrats arent posting and talking about every dumb thing she says, that's you guys. I'm sure Democrats would wish you didn't. But that's why they beat the hell out of every stupid thing Trump says. It's a battle of dumb shit. And you guys want to argue over whose dumb shit is dumber. It's not funny, it's pathetic. 

AOC's is dumber.  By far.  Babbling like Trump does doesn't really mean he believes (or even remembers) what he says.  She believes and remembers.  She's a hilarious moron.

Democrats aren't posting and talking about it because they are trying to shore up a failing structure....meanwhile, they've got three freshman eggplants in their with a tank of gas and sparklers.

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

AOC's is dumber.  By far.  Babbling like Trump does doesn't really mean he believes (or even remembers) what he says.  She believes and remembers.  She's a hilarious moron.

Democrats aren't posting and talking about it because they are trying to shore up a failing structure....meanwhile, they've got three freshman eggplants in their with a tank of gas and sparklers.

I know right? I hope AOC gets wind mill sound cancer so Trump can tell us that nobody knows wind mill sound cancer better than him. 

2 hours ago, DUMPY said:

:owned:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DUMPY said:

I was just reading somewhere how the system fucked some dude on his taxes.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

The mainstream media is so in the tank for democrats that Snopes actually takes the time to fact check memes.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ocasio-cortez-price-is-right/

When they started bringing in freelance liberal journalists to do their bidding, game over.  It used to be a fairly good source.