Mid Engine C8 Corvette Coming In July

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I knew guys that tracked them. That and the rx7 were good and cheap auto-X cars That could be set up to rail.

They sure can and still do

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's all driver right there 

Considering it's a sanctioned race all drives on track would be trained semi-pro drivers..I watch miatas beat up on stangs, vettes, Porsches, BMW,..The Miata is a great track car, probably one of the best production cars ever built for the price to take to a track and have fun with.

I'm not a brand Loyalist, I own a Yamaha, cat, and Polaris,,.. Ram, gmc, ford..They are all what they are and can appreciate any vehicle..they all have their pros and cons, they all break..

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

I proved your big fucking mouth wrong!

End of argument!

Swallow your ownage cum!!

:lol: This is what Ford guys say when they refuse to admit that the GT is the only real world performance sports car that Ford makes and they cannot afford a Corvette:

"The mustang is equivalent to the Corvette!!!!"  LOLOLOLOL....is the laughter from the true performance car crowd.  Poor Ford guys.  :lmao: 

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:pc:

SEE AWFUL MOUTHFUL?  The Miata really is 'the better bang for the buck" over the Mustang.  :lol: 

Side:  I was decent friends with a guy that tracked a RX-7...and knew how to set it up and knew how to drive it.  He'd fucking smoke the big guns all day long on the technical courses....and laugh and laugh and laugh.

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Considering it's a sanctioned race all drives on track would be trained semi-pro drivers..I watch miatas beat up on stangs, vettes, Porsches, BMW,..The Miata is a great track car, probably one of the best production cars ever built for the price to take to a track and have fun with.

I'm not a brand Loyalist, I own a Yamaha, cat, and Polaris,,.. Ram, gmc, ford..They are all what they are and can appreciate any vehicle..they all have their pros and cons, they all break..

Just because they all have their racers license, doesn't mean they are all on the same level of experience.  Someone with 10 years experience is going to be a better driver than someone with less time. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Just because they all have their racers license, doesn't mean they are all on the same level of experience.  Someone with 10 years experience is going to be a better driver than someone with less time. 

Miata has always been a great track car. Everyone knows this. 

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Totally agree

• Thanks 1

Just now, Anler said:

Miata has always been a great track car. Everyone knows this. 

If you think driving experience and skill has nothing to do with road course racing, you're a lot dumber than you look

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

If you think driving experience and skill has nothing to do with road course racing, you're a lot dumber than you look

You're looking pretty dumb here

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Analreceiver says otherwise :lol:  :lmao:

I think he knows car control and skill also plays a role in any form of racing..

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: This is what Ford guys say when they refuse to admit that the GT is the only real world performance sports car that Ford makes and they cannot afford a Corvette:

"The mustang is equivalent to the Corvette!!!!"  LOLOLOLOL....is the laughter from the true performance car crowd.  Poor Ford guys.  :lmao: 

SEE AWFUL MOUTHFUL?  The Miata really is 'the better bang for the buck" over the Mustang.  :lol: 

Side:  I was decent friends with a guy that tracked a RX-7...and knew how to set it up and knew how to drive it.  He'd fucking smoke the big guns all day long on the technical courses....and laugh and laugh and laugh.

So the Miata is another better bang for buck than c8?

So your just owned yourself?

:lol:

Another turbo clutching thread it is Benny Jr!!!

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Um that would be you.  Like usual, every time you start talking about cars and trucks 

Did you not see that 1991 Miata whoop up on those newer mustangs? Oh yeah, it was the driving skills that won! Derp

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I think he knows car control and skill also plays a role in any form of racing..

No he's just that dumb

Just now, Anler said:

Did you not see that 1991 Miata whoop up on those newer mustangs? Oh yeah, it was the driving skills that won! Derp

You are the MaineCunt of car and truck threads.  A complete know nothing idiot 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No he's just that dumb

You are the MaineCunt of car and truck threads.  A complete know nothing idiot 

No that's you. Anyone who thinks a mustang is on par performance wise with a Corvette is telling the world he is retarded. 

And I got 2 life long Ford guys to buy a new ram pick up after driving mine. My supt is getting ready to scrap his ecobooth due to all of the problems he has had with it lately. Guess what he is looking at? That'll be 3 converts.  :bc:

Edited by Anler