Ummm........ben?

You dumb fucks thought trump was just going to walk on in, wave his magic wand, and the trade deficits, job offshoring, and trade agreements were going to improve bigly. The many experts, with more knowledge, in previous admins, just didn’t know what they were doing :lol:

You’ve been had by the biggest snake oil salesman ever. One who went bankrupt numerous times, had to rely on Russia investments, didn’t pay his bills, nor many of his workers, relied on illegal immigrants, and continues to offshore his own businesses.

every one of you dumb fucks should kill yourselves. 

Edited by Snoslinger

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You dumb fucks thought trump was just going to walk on in, wave his magic wand, and the trade deficits, job offshoring, and trade agreements were going to improve bigly. The many experts, with more knowledge, in previous admins, just didn’t know what they were doing :lol:

You’ve been had by the biggest snake oil salesman ever. One who went bankrupt numerous times, had to rely on Russia investments, didn’t pay his bills, nor many of his workers, relied on illegal immigrants, and continues to offshore his own businesses.

every one of you dumb fucks should kill yourselves. 

:lies:and absolute  :bullshit: from the biggest hack who is always :wrong:

• Thanks 3

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Ben’s rather quiet for once....

I have zero time for that tripe. The steep tariffs worked very well for the US steel industry and they continue to do so.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have zero time for that tripe. The steep tariffs worked very well for the US steel industry and they continue to do so.

Yeah I know, you never have time for facts. Yet all the time in the world for your crazy conspiracies and fantasy islands

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just wait until we sign a new deal with China. He’s going to look like an idiot (again). :lmao: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Tell me what you think is going to happen if that occurs

Everything will be the same, right?

:jagoff: 

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Gee, more deflections :lol:

why are you bozos so scared to make predictions?

All I know is what has been leaked out - same as you. The thing is I’m optimistic about this, based on what I’ve heard so far. You are not, because orange man bad. 

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Gee, more deflections :lol:

why are you bozos so scared to make predictions?

One would think after all the totally wrong predictions you've had these last few years you would reel in your prediction machine just a little bit.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I drove by the Nucor plant in Tioga last week, I could not believe the amount of product they had staged and ready for shipping..Acres and acres of product waiting to be picked up.. Was happy to see it. I have driven by the plant probably 6 times a year for the past 6-7 years and have never ever seen that. They are obviously cranking out product.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I drove by the Nucor plant in Tioga last week, I could not believe the amount of product they had staged and ready for shipping..Acres and acres of product waiting to be picked up.. Was happy to see it. I have driven by the plant probably 6 times a year for the past 6-7 years and have never ever seen that. They are obviously cranking out product.

Slinger is acting retarded again.  Ben knows more because he is in the heart of what we call the "Iron Range" up here in N. MN.  But there are many connected to the "Range" and mining I run into weekly.  It's fucking booming again.  The people I talk to are ecstatic about it.  Mining operations are now full on recruiting for help down my way.  Good pay, good jobs, low cost of living up that way.  And of course, nature that is second to none.  YES...You can mine and have beautiful, safe and serene nature too!  Libtards!!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

we could play this game all day. are the numbers all these people posting "fake news"?

https://www.cfr.org/blog/trumps-tariffs-are-killing-american-steel

• Platinum Contributing Member

https://nucor.com/news-release#item=2385200

- 2018 record earnings per diluted share of $7.42 is 24% higher than previous record earnings of $5.98 per diluted share reported in 2008

Three Months (13 Weeks) Ended

Twelve Months (52 Weeks) Ended

Dec. 31, 2018

Dec. 31, 2017

Dec. 31, 2018

Dec. 31, 2017

Steel mills

$ 882,438

$ 324,275

$ 3,500,085

$ 1,953,075

Steel products

Raw materials

Corporate/eliminations

(147,772)

(129,270)

(974,040)

(670,392)

$ 877,276

$ 322,241

$ 3,229,391

$ 1,749,957

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

What is your answer? Even this guy says China was dumping cheap steel in the US. The big issue is it sounds like there are too many Steel manufacturers worldwide. How is that Trump's fault?