Chaos in Mexico

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

So you have a way to cut grass if the labor cost gets to a liveable wage which maybe to rich for your blood.  Thanks for the obvious!

Yes I do. So whats better. A dude makes chump change doing a shitty job with no healthcare, or a dude makes nothing and still has no healthcare.

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Machines....  we use to use blacks to pick cotton for room and board.....  much like we do for illegals that pick lettuce and apples and cut grass.....   but once we banned fucking rich white people from fucking black slaves over some how those rich white people magically were able to pick cotton.  

Hey genius go find some white people willing to do that labor for any amount and then get back to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

No, definatly not. But to believe lawn care or house cleaning business's can pay $25 an hr with vacations, health insurance and a 401K for a guy with no experience and no drivers license isn't realistic either.

This country has always had a supply of cheap labor to do the menial jobs in this country, then all of a sudden us white folk became afraid of becoming the minority.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

So social assistance and welfare is required for Vinny’s Mexican that mows grass...  if a profession requires space labor to survive it needs to disappear.  We are a better country then that.

Here's a little secret to how many seasonal migrant workers operate; they travel north in the late winter/early spring and work thru the fall into early winter and then go home.

FTR, while I have a landscaping and lawncare service, I do plow my own snow :lol:

58 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Machines....  we use to use blacks to pick cotton for room and board.....  much like we do for illegals that pick lettuce and apples and cut grass.....   but once we banned fucking rich white people from fucking black slaves over some how those rich white people magically were able to pick cotton.  

Uhhh no, the white plantation owner had what was called sharecroppers and some wage labor working for them.

You should pick up a history book sometime and learn something :bc:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

My landscaper is having trouble finding help.

Bounce thru that vid & tell me you want those animals working at your place when you're not there :snack:

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

So what is your answer? I would love to see the illegal help disappear, prices go up . Even if it means some customers will drop their service providers. I pay the dude that cuts my lawn good money. $60 a week. I may pay up to $80 per week. After that, I would fix the wife's lawnmower for her.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There are plenty of jobs like that in this country that don't involve Mexicans...where is your concern for them? Also tell me who is going to pick all the fruits and vegetables and if your dream of high paying pickers comes true then a lot of people won't able to afford fruits and vegetables....everybody laughs at Moto when he talks about stagnate wages in this country yet here you are. Same thing with HC but let's just focus on Mexicans Mowing lawns.

People already do that you fuckin dummy...

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

My landscaper is having trouble finding help.

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

So are the vegetable farms out by me. 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Bounce thru that vid & tell me you want those animals working at your place when you're not there :snack:

:lol:

People already do that you fuckin dummy...

19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Because a landscaper & one mystery farm needs workers...  :lol:

Let me ask you a question....we are at a point in this country where the unemployment rate is basically zero. Now imagine there was a way to snap your fingers and remove all of these people that are supposedly causing a national emergency....tell me A) who is going to do these jobs and where are they going to come from and B) what will it do to food prices.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me ask you a question....we are at a point in this country where the unemployment rate is basically zero. Now imagine there was a way to snap your fingers and remove all of these people that are supposedly causing a national emergency....tell me A) who is going to do these jobs and where are they going to come from and B) what will it do to food prices.

Bullshit. The numbers don't show all the people that unemployment benefits have expired. Way too many people leeching still off welfare or disability. Get those able ones working to start. 

Then instead of having a free for all coming across the border... & then using our emergency rooms for free med care - which falls back on us. Have a competent agency vet ones in that are decent & want to work.

Those animals in the vid are bad news. They shouldn't be allowed in. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Bullshit. The numbers don't show all the people that unemployment benefits have expired. Way too many people leeching still off welfare or disability. Get those able ones working to start. 

Then instead of having a free for all coming across the border... & then using our emergency rooms for free med care - which falls back on us. Have a competent agency vet ones in that are decent & want to work.

Those animals in the vid are bad news. They shouldn't be allowed in. 

How is it bullshit...there is a thread about the record low unemployment....what is bullshit is your tired old crap about kicking people off welfare and disability to go pick vegetables. BTW the answer food prices will go up...a lot and there will still be nobody to do the  work. If your lucky maybe your boy Trump will shit the border down like he has been threatening...tell me how that works out.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

How is it bullshit...there is a thread about the record low unemployment....what is bullshit is your tired old crap about kicking people off welfare and disability to go pick vegetables. BTW the answer food prices will go up...a lot and there will still be nobody to do the  work.

I know one on disability that posts pics on the wife's FB of them out kayaking, building stuff & cutting trees up with chainsaw.

Many able bodies collecting welfare also you idiot.

I see Mexicans around here working in the orchards. Doesn't seem to be an issue.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

I know one on disability that posts pics on the wife's FB of them out kayaking, building stuff & cutting trees up with chainsaw.

Many able bodies collecting welfare also you idiot.

I see Mexicans around here working in the orchards. Doesn't seem to be an issue.

Oh well that settles it....we'll get the one you know and all these welfare cheats and bus them out to the imperial valley...problem solved!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh well that settles it....we'll get the one you know and all these welfare cheats and bus them out to the imperial valley...problem solved!!!!!!

Just admit you have nothing - then do us a favor & shut your cock holster for the night. 

42 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Just admit you have nothing - then do us a favor & shut your cock holster for the night. 

You really a stupid motherfucker....I saw  somebody on facebook that was kayaking and they are on disability so why can't they replace the people picking fruit...I mean just go back to posting chain emails about Mooslims hiding around every corner waiting to cut off heads.

Just now, Anler said:

We really just need to simplify the legal immigration process. We need the labor. 

Absolutely  and fordys disability/welfare solution isn't going to cut it.  :lame:

6 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You think that chair thrower scares me? I'm friends with @jammin that kind of shit don't make me no never mind.

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

We really just need to simplify the legal immigration process. We need the labor. 

Yea but they might vote for democrat one day.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Uhhh no, the white plantation owner had what was called sharecroppers and some wage labor working for them.

You should pick up a history book sometime and learn something :bc:

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You think that chair thrower scares me? I'm friends with @jammin that kind of shit don't make me no never mind.

Half of Americans don't vote already. And we are worried about people risking their lives to sneak over and vote?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Half of Americans don't vote already. And we are worried about people risking their lives to sneak over and vote?

And then risk getting tossed for voting for someone they know nothing about.

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

While Jammin surely resembles some of them in the vid - he wouldn't act like that at your place.

I also said, you would be ok with a crew of the ones in the vid at your place - when you're not there? :snack:

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

While Jammin surely resembles some of them in the vid - he wouldn't act like that at your place.

I also said, you would be ok with a crew of the ones in the vid at your place - when you're not there? :snack:

Zero fucks given as I just don't have those kinds of fears, I've had felons convicted of violent crimes working at my house when I wasn't home, @Anler can attest to this.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Zero fucks given as I just don't have those kinds of fears, I've had felons convicted of violent crimes working at my house when I wasn't home, @Anler can attest to this.

I have 2 working in the warehouse now. Both have keys to the place.