STANLEY CUP

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Didn't know that. :bc:

Was 2012 the Year the Kings were down 3 games to none in 2 different series only to come back and win those 4 straight and then win the Stanley Cup or was that in 2014? 

2014    All 3 rounds went 7 games until the Finals.  They won 4-1 

• Thanks 1

Crosby's a center and Ovi's a winger. Crosby has 3 Stanley Cups and Ovi one. The debate will go on forever but the edge goes to Crosby. Hart winner twice, Conn Smythe twice, Ted Lindsay twice, Maurice "Rocket" twice, Best NHL player ESPY awards 3 times and the Mark Messier leadership award once. Throw in Olympic gold and a few other award/accomplishments and it's conclusive, imo. 

Ovi has won his share as well, but, imo, he's not as clutch as Crosby.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, irv said:

Crosby's a center and Ovi's a winger. Crosby has 3 Stanley Cups and Ovi one. The debate will go on forever but the edge goes to Crosby. Hart winner twice, Conn Smythe twice, Ted Lindsay twice, Maurice "Rocket" twice, Best NHL player ESPY awards 3 times and the Mark Messier leadership award once. Throw in Olympic gold and a few other award/accomplishments and it's conclusive, imo. 

Ovi has won his share as well, but, imo, he's not as clutch as Crosby.  

Obama won the Nobel peace prize.

Ovi is a hockey player.  Crosby is a puck handler.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Obama won the Nobel peace prize.

Ovi is a hockey player.  Crosby is a puck handler.

Yeah, but a few idiots chose Obama while the majority of the hockey world choose Crosby. Ovi is at home on his point, Crosby is all over the place and gets in front of the net where he scores a pile of goals. Crosby could stick handle in a phone booth, Ovi, not so much. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, irv said:

Yeah, but a few idiots chose Obama while the majority of the hockey world choose Crosby. Ovi is at home on his point, Crosby is all over the place and gets in front of the net where he scores a pile of goals. Crosby could stick handle in a phone booth, Ovi, not so much. 

I’d take Ovi in any one on one pond grudge match any day.  Cindy would need a few pillows in his breezers.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, awful knawful said:

Do you strive to be wrong at everything?

Cause you're doing a fucking good job!

Ovi knocked a guy out the other night and Crosby is viewed as soft....that is all Zderpski  is basing his comments on...he is like a crack baby or special squirrel. :lol:

• Haha 1

Ovi plays a better brand of hockey.  Fuck these little speed faggots.  "Ewww....look at me!  I can dangle coast to coast as long as nobody touches me funny!"

You ladies sound like you'd really enjoy some fine women's hockey leagues.  Some really talented skaters out there and it's a no contact game.  If that is more your speed, and it sounds like it is, well....turn on and tune in!  

Also, if you like basketball in any way, shape of form, women's hockey is a nice step up!  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ovi plays a better brand of hockey.  Fuck these little speed faggots.  "Ewww....look at me!  I can dangle coast to coast as long as nobody touches me funny!"

You ladies sound like you'd really enjoy some fine women's hockey leagues.  Some really talented skaters out there and it's a no contact game.  If that is more your speed, and it sounds like it is, well....turn on and tune in!  

Also, if you like basketball in any way, shape of form, women's hockey is a nice step up!  :lol: 

Crosby is an awesome hockey player. Supreme skill showcased every time he plays. Hes also a turtling little whiny ass crying titty baby bitch. Like a skilled version of matt Cooke mixed with Sean Avery. Mix that with the entire nhl crowning him our generations exalted princess and I'm puking 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Better brand?

Standing at the hashmarks waiting for the pass?

Not in the corners digging?

Effortless backckecking?

Get fucking real!

:kneebash:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Crosby is an awesome hockey player. Supreme skill showcased every time he plays. Hes also a turtling little whiny ass crying titty baby bitch. Like a skilled version of matt Cooke mixed with Sean Avery. Mix that with the entire nhl crowning him our generations exalted princess and I'm puking 

#99 was the exact same.