STANLEY CUP

8 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I've seen he pic of you picking up your 17 xrs.  You look like a bitch that shouldn't talk shit online just sayin :dunno:

:news: 

Keep running your piss flaps ,  Andrei :news:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Andrei Svechnikov just got :owned: by Ovechkin :lmao:

Brindamour is all pissed off at Ovi. :lol:The kid was asking for it, could have skated away, etc, but no, out to prove himself and got owned bigtime. Stupid move, especially during the playoffs and with a lead.  https://russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2019/04/16/rod-brindamour-on-alex-ovechkins-fight-it-made-me-sick/

16 minutes ago, irv said:

Brindamour is all pissed off at Ovi. :lol:The kid was asking for it, could have skated away, etc, but no, out to prove himself and got owned bigtime. Stupid move, especially during the playoffs and with a lead.  https://russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2019/04/16/rod-brindamour-on-alex-ovechkins-fight-it-made-me-sick/

Fuck him.  The boy wanted to test his mettle against a real man and got an “F”.  Now he knows....and some lost memories to prove it.  Fucking faggot announcers too.  “There was no reason to ride him down to the ice and smash his head.”  Fucking what?  If you never played, you shouldn’t be commenting.  

Fuck Bettman!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck him.  The boy wanted to test his mettle against a real man and got an “F”.  Now he knows....and some lost memories to prove it.  Fucking faggot announcers too.  “There was no reason to ride him down to the ice and smash his head.”  Fucking what?  If you never played, you shouldn’t be commenting.  

Fuck Bettman!!!!!!

I watched the video and the kid gave Ovi a couple  slashes and then said come on...guess what...Ovi obliged him. 😂

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I watched the video and the kid gave Ovi a couple  slashes and then said come on...guess what...Ovi obliged him. 😂

It was clear to everyone that had their eyes open and brain on that this kid asked for what he received.  It even looked like Ovi asked him if he was sure he wanted a piece.

Welcome to the big leagues, kid!  Where getting your smart mouth slapped by grown men is part of growing up.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was clear to everyone that had their eyes open and brain on that this kid asked for what he received.  It even looked like Ovi asked him if he was sure he wanted a piece.

Welcome to the big leagues, kid!  Where getting your smart mouth slapped by grown men is part of growing up.

Ovi is definitely a grown ass man...wow.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ovi is definitely a grown ass man...wow.

He rarely drops them because that’s not his job but, one of the reasons I’ve liked him is because he can and will.  He’s a talented hockey player.  REAL HOCKEY.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He rarely drops them because that’s not his job but, one of the reasons I’ve liked him is because he can and will.  He’s a talented hockey player.  REAL HOCKEY.

Very Gordy Howe like. :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, irv said:

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck Bettman!!!!!!

They've been going at each other since game 1.  The young buck thought he had an edge over "the old man".  Well, he thought 

327274051_tenor.gif_itemid9112613_cf.gif.7f64af92717705f789d89440dbbd718a.gif

:lmao:

On 4/10/2019 at 10:51 PM, Kev144 said:

Lightning lost wow

Beat out 4 straight by Columbus! Who would have thunk that! Congrats to the Blue Jackets. :bc:

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Beat out 4 straight by Columbus! Who would have thunk that! Congrats to the Blue Jackets. :bc:

Astonishing really.  Good for Torts.  I would have loved to nab him.

10 mins from Cindy and his girls being expelled too!  Go Islanders!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I wouldnt trade Budreau for Torts.....these fucking primadonna bitches on this team wouldnt win a game all year with Torts calling them out daily

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep, I bet, other than the rich guys, that nobody bet on that one! I am happy for Columbus. I'm not a big Torts fan but he has grown on me the last couple years. Boone Jenner was an Oshawa General so I was hoping Columbus was going to pull off this upset. 

Would love to see the Islanders beat out Pitts as well. Just under 7 minutes to play.

13 minutes ago, irv said:

Only 2nd time in NHL history that the Presidents Trophy winner has been swept in round 1 .   Last time was 2012 when the Kings swept the Canucks. Kings beat NJ in the Finals. 

7 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Tampa

The Arctic Cat of hockey.....

:lol:

:lol: :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Yep, I bet, other than the rich guys, that nobody bet on that one! I am happy for Columbus. I'm not a big Torts fan but he has grown on me the last couple years. Boone Jenner was an Oshawa General so I was hoping Columbus was going to pull off this upset. 

Would love to see the Islanders beat out Pitts as well. Just under 7 minutes to play.

Bettman hates loose cannons.  Torts has always had a mouth.  Funny as fuck. Fuck Bettman!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Only 2nd time in NHL history that the Presidents Trophy winner has been swept in round 1 .   Last time was 2012 when the Kings swept the Canucks. Kings beat NJ in the Finals. 

:lol: :lmao: 

Didn't know that. :bc:

Was 2012 the Year the Kings were down 3 games to none in 2 different series only to come back and win those 4 straight and then win the Stanley Cup or was that in 2014?