STANLEY CUP

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good lord!  What happened to Sand Josey tonight?  I missed the game.  Whew....minor team dress tonight or what?

They’re just working on their annual playoff choke. 

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good lord!  What happened to Sand Josey tonight?  I missed the game.  Whew....minor team dress tonight or what?

5 hours ago, rump-rider said:

They’re just working on their annual playoff choke. 

I didn't get to watch it either, just got the score via my phone. Did SJ just play shitty or did SL put it to them? Looking like, imo, going to be a SL/Boston final now as I don't see SJ coming back from this one. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

that would be nice,   it's been a long time since we have won a title in New England.  

You don't even live in the state much less the city....weak.

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You don't even live in the state much less the city....weak.

I'm closer to any of the boston teams than you are to the Detroit teams MTM jr.  50 minutes to the garden 60 to Fenway and 90 to Gillette.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I'm closer to any of the boston teams than you are to the Detroit teams MTM jr.  50 minutes to the garden 60 to Fenway and 90 to Gillette.  

I’m even closer to Titletown!

59 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Doesn't matter and by the looks of things I don't have to worry about any titles around here anyhow! :green:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, irv said:

I didn't get to watch it either, just got the score via my phone. Did SJ just play shitty or did SL put it to them? Looking like, imo, going to be a SL/Boston final now as I don't see SJ coming back from this one. 

From the various talking heads on sports radio today, they just didn’t show up and got a pants down spanking in the wal mart.  Ouch.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I’m even closer to Titletown!

*What Benny says.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn't matter and by the looks of things I don't have to worry about any titles around here anyhow! :green:

That must be tough.  What’s it like?

:lol:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

From the various talking heads on sports radio today, they just didn’t show up and got a pants down spanking in the wal mart.  Ouch.

*What Benny says.

That must be tough.  What’s it like?

:lol:

Dude you live in Minnesota....you know!!!!!

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

BTW , thanks for sending us Coyle

You are most welcome!  That’s what we are here for...a great farm team to get talented players ready to go play for the pro teams!!!

Possibly no Pavelski, Hertl or Karlson tonight. Might as well just hand St Louis the win if those 3 aren't playing, but, as they say, it ain't over until it's over. 

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Possibly no Pavelski, Hertl or Karlson tonight. Might as well just hand St Louis the win if those 3 aren't playing, but, as they say, it ain't over until it's over. 

The ONLY CHANCE the Sharks stay in this is ifJones stands on his head tonight...and I mean..the end of the hairs on top of his head.  Otherwise, it's over tonight.  Either way, I don't see the Sharks pulling this off.  

STL vs. BOS.  Boston takes the cup in 6.  But I hope like hell it goes to game 7.  There is no better game anywhere in the world better than a game 7 for the cup!!!  :bc:

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The ONLY CHANCE the Sharks stay in this is ifJones stands on his head tonight...and I mean..the end of the hairs on top of his head.  Otherwise, it's over tonight.  Either way, I don't see the Sharks pulling this off.  

STL vs. BOS.  Boston takes the cup in 6.  But I hope like hell it goes to game 7.  There is no better game anywhere in the world better than a game 7 for the cup!!!  :bc:

I wont watch one second of it.

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I agree, SJ has 2 chances and those are slim and none. I honestly don't know their depth and who they have to replace those guys with, but maybe they're ringers and put it right to St Louis? Wishful thinking, I know.

As far as the Cup final goes, I really don't know who will come out on top? I don't know a lot a St Louis but I do know they must be pretty darn good to make it this far. I hope they win. Anyone other than Boston will be OK in my books. :bc:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I wont watch one second of it.

That’s because you’ll have my pubic region deep in your eyes the whole time.  

:)

33 minutes ago, irv said:

I agree, SJ has 2 chances and those are slim and none. I honestly don't know their depth and who they have to replace those guys with, but maybe they're ringers and put it right to St Louis? Wishful thinking, I know.

As far as the Cup final goes, I really don't know who will come out on top? I don't know a lot a St Louis but I do know they must be pretty darn good to make it this far. I hope they win. Anyone other than Boston will be OK in my books. :bc:

It’s gonna be a helluva series I think.  Both teams are gonna bring some strong physical play.  I think Boston will edge them out on talent and depth.  Tuuka is playing the best tending I’ve seen from him in years.  Impressive for a goalie that is getting that long in the tooth.  What, 15-16 years now for him?  That’s a long time by today’s standards.  Tha goofy fuck!  :lmao: