IT’S OVER: These Democrats just made sure they NEVER win the presidency in 2020!

Have you seen the Republican Health Care Plan that is so much better and costs so little?  Oh yea, they don't have one, never have had one, never will have one.

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Sael said:

Have you seen the Republican Health Care Plan that is so much better and costs so little?  Oh yea, they don't have one, never have had one, never will have one.

Over 67% of American's have private health insurance of which a significant portion are happy with it.   Now add in the people on Medicare who think a NHC plan will fuck with their current plan.   HC is not the checkmate topic you think it is.     

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Over 67% of American's have private health insurance of which a significant portion are happy with it.   Now add in the people on Medicare who think a NHC plan will fuck with their current plan.   HC is not the checkmate topic you think it is.     

is that your beloved health insurance as trump calls it.  Current system is garbage and only those lucky enough to have companies paying most of the bills like union guys don't recognize that.  Pubs and polls like to pull out the bogeyman that you will get terrible care if the system changes

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

is that your beloved health insurance as trump calls it.  Current system is garbage and only those lucky enough to have companies paying most of the bills like union guys don't recognize that.  Pubs and polls like to pull out the bogeyman that you will get terrible care if the system changes

Call it what you want, but telling folks their insurance is going away and they’ll be on a Medicare plan will freak a lot of folks out. Bernie will not get as many votes as he thinks he will with this. Most don’t like change.

17 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Call it what you want, but telling folks their insurance is going away and they’ll be on a Medicare plan will freak a lot of folks out. Bernie will not get as many votes as he thinks he will with this. Most don’t like change.

not like the vast majority of their docs don't already take medicare-  again it's scare tactics

3 hours ago, Sael said:

still better than what the dems stuck up our ass in 09 .

been costing me way way more money witg a much much higher deductable .

news flash govenment was never intended to be a health insurace institution or regulator . 

they have not ran the VA worth a fuck ever yet you people think you want them to be in charge or make any decisions regarding your health care lol have at it.   just make a quick stop at a dmv on your way to vote before you fully commit to the  project 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

not like the vast majority of their docs don't already take medicare-  again it's scare tactics

Sure, go tell those union guys they have to give up their cadillac plan (negotiated in their contract) and get in line with the rest of us regular folks on Medicare. :lol:  

Listening to MSNBC, with Lawrence O'Donnell. I honestly believe the USA is in its final days as we know it. Yeah, it may take 5, 10, 20 more years, but it's on its way, down and out. 

Simple matter of demographics. Too many opposing entities. Too many races, too many religions, too many nationalities, too many hot button issues. 

12 hours ago, Edmo said:

Sure, go tell those union guys they have to give up their cadillac plan (negotiated in their contract) and get in line with the rest of us regular folks on Medicare. :lol:  

IDGAF about the union guys i care about the average american just like our politicians should  

12 hours ago, F3600 said:

I can’t believe Medicare is all that great.  Everyone my parents age gets a supplemental policy, a prescription policy, some donut hole policy. 

the supplemental would prob still be needed under medicare for all and thats OK,  it's not crazy expensive.  

32 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

IDGAF about the union guys i care about the average american just like our politicians should  

Me too. I’m just saying this plan isn’t going to work for everyone. They're in the process of trying to drum up support for an election and this isn’t going to do it.