" White Boy " Rick , Denied early release in FL.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know...I haven't even seen the movie yet.  😂

He the same age as I am. I remember the story like it was yesterday. White boy rick was a legend in the D. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know...I haven't even seen the movie yet.  😂

:lol:

I did.  Was pretty good.  His sister isn't very happy with some of it. Watch some of the interviews she did and read some of her posts on FB 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shocker that you are defending what happened to him....gee I'm not up on the whole story but no way would law enforcement fuck somebody over....pathetic. 

Yeah I'm never critical of the FBI or LE.  :lmao::kiss:

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He the same age as I am. I remember the story like it was yesterday. White boy rick was a legend in the D. 

Me too. He was set up by CY and GH.  He knew so much about the corruption in Detroit , if he would have not been framed and locked up, he would have taken the whole city of Detroit and the Detroit PD down.   They even tried to take him out a couple of times and he survived.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's your story.

Call them like I see them.   Sometimes LE is wrong sometimes they are right.   

you get busted with large amounts you are fucked . I know people who have been in for over 25 1 for cocaine one for massive amounts of lsd and he is never getting out .

he got nailed with  2 suitcases full pretty much the whole east cost dead tour . feds were waiting fir him 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

you get busted with large amounts you are fucked . I know people who have been in for over 25 1 for cocaine one for massive amounts of lsd and he is never getting out .

he got nailed with  2 suitcases full pretty much the whole east cost dead tour . feds were waiting fir him 

White Boy Rick had dirt on the mayor of Detroit (Coleman Young) and the Cheif of Police (Gill Hill).  And a ton more cops and city officials. There was no way they were going to let a young punk white boy take them down. They tried to knock him off a couple of times, and failed, so they set him up to put him away so he couldn't do anything.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

They’re letting most of them out now. That 35 year minimum law was a bit too severe. I know 2 guys that went down for that. One served about 10, and the other about 13. This is in Michigan.

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He should have went to the media with everything from prison or before.   Still can do it. 

Most of those guys are dead now. He probably knew better than to talk. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Most of those guys are dead now. He probably knew better than to talk. 

Gil Hill and Coleman Young are definitely dead and good riddance. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Me too. He was set up by CY and GH.  He knew so much about the corruption in Detroit , if he would have not been framed and locked up, he would have taken the whole city of Detroit and the Detroit PD down.   They even tried to take him out a couple of times and he survived.

I was told that Rick has some  dirt on the federal Barney Fife actors on the take, and a still living retired judge and his law carrier political family ,  that cleaned up big in the drug trade / cash kickbacks .  

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

He should have went to the media with everything from prison or before.   Still can do it. 

He would have for sure been taken out in prison if he did. 

6 hours ago, hwytohell said:

I was told that Rick has some  dirt on the federal Barney Fife actors on the take, and a still living retired judge and his law carrier political family ,  that cleaned up big in the drug trade / cash kickbacks .  

Wouldn't surprise me at all.