" White Boy " Rick , Denied early release in FL.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, hwytohell said:

Rick must have some real good dirt on some still living connected people in high up places , they want him to die in prison .

No kidding....surprised they haven't put a hit on him in all these years.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have read about him in the two large downstate newspapers for years , plus a couple of smaller  newspapers from the (d)etoilet area.  Sure seems to me that legal powers behind the curtains still alive want him never to be out of prison.

3 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

I have read about him in the two large downstate newspapers for years , plus a couple of smaller  newspapers from the (d)etoilet area.  Sure seems to me that legal powers behind the curtains still alive want him never to be out of prison.

He’s served enough time. Let him go already.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

Rick must have some real good dirt on some still living connected people in high up places , they want him to die in prison .

He does, that's why he went away for so long.  They we're just waiting for everyone to die that he has dirt on .

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Same here.  I'm sure when he gets out he will have to watch his ass. 

53 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

47 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

If he so much as dropped a gum wrapper on the street , they would pitch him back into prison . If he ever gets out. 

He's getting out in October of 2020

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says creep in posting pictures in his underwear and ski mask....sick pos.

You STFU!!!

Those ball-bag pics were because Zoso's wife said her puppy's balls were bigger than mine!! YOU STFU!! If you got a problem with my pics, take it up with Zoso and his walrus, I mean wife!!

That was not a ski-mask, you non-hunting faggot, that was a Cabela's Fleece Balaclava in Mossy Oak Break-Up!! Get it right, you ball bagger!!

Hey Jimmy, snack on this!!!         :junk:

I believe Michigan had a mandatory minimum at the time of his conviction.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefeller_Drug_Laws

an approach soon imitated by the state of Michigan, which, in 1978, enacted a "650-Lifer Law," which called for life imprisonment, without the possibility of parole for the sale, manufacture, or possession of at least 650 grams (1.43 lb) of cocaine or any Schedule I or Schedule II opiate.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/05/white-boy-rick-shines-needed-spotlight-problems-mandatory-minimums/

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Rick will make millions when he gets out with his tell all book. If he doesnt have a heart attack and die first. :news:

Or get suicided 

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Crazy story of the massive corruption in the D surrounding this case...

Lots. I'm sure more than what we are being told. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I believe Michigan had a mandatory minimum at the time of his conviction.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefeller_Drug_Laws

an approach soon imitated by the state of Michigan, which, in 1978, enacted a "650-Lifer Law," which called for life imprisonment, without the possibility of parole for the sale, manufacture, or possession of at least 650 grams (1.43 lb) of cocaine or any Schedule I or Schedule II opiate.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/05/white-boy-rick-shines-needed-spotlight-problems-mandatory-minimums/

FBI fucked him over

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Or get suicided 

Lots. I'm sure more than what we are being told. 

FBI fucked him over

I'm not up on the whole story but was he not dealing massive amounts of cocaine?   Did they plant that much on him?

If that's the case you have a point but just because the FBI drops you as an informant doesn't give one the right to sell massive amounts of drugs.

Sure there is arguments for and against mandatory minimums but the FBI didn't by itself make those laws and shortly after he was out arrested on a car theft ring.   Now he's blaming that on his mom and sister.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm not up on the whole story but was he not dealing massive amounts of cocaine?   Did they plant that much on him?

If that's the case you have a point but just because the FBI drops you as an informant doesn't give one the right to sell massive amounts of drugs.

Sure there is arguments for and against mandatory minimums but the FBI didn't by itself make those laws and shortly after he was out arrested on a car theft ring.   Now he's blaming that on his mom and sister.  :lol:  

Shocker that you are defending what happened to him....gee I'm not up on the whole story but no way would law enforcement fuck somebody over....pathetic. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Huh? WTF are you babbling about? He hasn't been out of prison at all and he never blamed anything on his mom or sister. 

It's easy to see what what you said in your first sentence is spot on :lmao:

52 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Huh? WTF are you babbling about? He hasn't been out of prison at all and he never blamed anything on his mom or sister. 

It's easy to see what what you said in your first sentence is spot on :lmao:

:pc: Fuck the dude qas caught with 8kg of cocaine.  Don't believe everything hollywood tells you. 

He was released from the Oaks Correction Facility in Michigan in April 2017 and turned over to U.S. Marshals. Wershe was housed at Florida State Prison after pleading guilty to being involved in a car theft ring. Wershe says he pled guilty to protect his mother and sister.[

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:pc: Fuck the dude qas caught with 8kg of cocaine.  Don't believe everything hollywood tells you. 

He was released from the Oaks Correction Facility in Michigan in April 2017 and turned over to U.S. Marshals. Wershe was housed at Florida State Prison after pleading guilty to being involved in a car theft ring. Wershe says he pled guilty to protect his mother and sister.[

The movie...really....go lick some boots dummy.

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He was set up by Coleman Young and Gill Hill. Has nothing to do with Hollywood.

He was never released from custodt. He was transferred from Mi to FL.

Model citizen. :lmao:

In the 1980s, the crack epidemic led to a wild west scene in Detroit, and Wershe quickly learned from some of the most infamous criminals how to run a successful drug-dealing business.

Wershe became involved with the Curry organization before kingpin Johnny Curry, along with his brother Leo, were sentenced to 20 years in prison. They have both since been released.

After the Curry brothers went to prison, Wershe began moving up the ranks and soon controlled much of the crack trade on Detroit's east side.

Wershe then began dating Curry's wife, Cathy Volsen, who was also the niece of former Mayor Coleman Young.

Wershe's success ran out when the DEA targeted his operation, orchestrating drug buys and executing search warrants, which ultimately led to his arrest.

Early into serving his prison sentence, Wershe was convicted of participating in a stolen car ring from behind bars. In an interview with Local 4 in 1990, Wershe said he had made mistakes but was willing to make up for it by turning in some of Detroit's most powerful people.