Per Barr the Trump Campaign was spied on

Just now, jtssrx said:

Thats what the RIGHT SCOOP tweeted, thats not what Barr said. You should listen and intepret things for yourself. If there is another video where he said something different then I will change my position on this. But you should listen and make your own mind up instead of being led around by fake news. You can start at the 1:15 and then again at the 1:50 mark he starts to explain and she specifically asks him if spying did occur and he says he THINKS it did. 

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats what the RIGHT SCOOP tweeted, thats not what Barr said. You should listen and intepret things for yourself. If there is another video where he said something different then I will change my position on this. But you should listen and make your own mind up instead of being led around by fake news. You can start at the 1:15 and then again at the 1:50 mark he starts to explain and she specifically asks him if spying did occur and he says he THINKS it did. 

now why in the fuck would jtssrx look at the actual event, rather than take "the right scoop" version of it :lol:

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Thats what I just said fer fucks sake. And NO, that is not the same as saying there was. I can say I THINK Polaris550 sucks cocks down at the truck stop but I have never seen him doing it. That is my opinion and there may be clues to suggest that is true but no factual evidence. 

The question of whether spying did or did not take place by the FBI should be able to be answered rather quickly and it should be. And why. This is a big accusation and if it is true there will be hell to pay. Or there should be. Politicizing intelligence and police agencies should not be tolerated by either party. 

Yup.

Neal

6 hours ago, Anler said:

These people are lawyers, pay close attention to what he says. He didnt say the Trump campaign WAS spied on he said he THINKS they were. Thats why I said he needs to explain that statement. If they were in fact spied on then an investigation definitely needs to take place for the reasons he said. And that doesnt take any amount of time for the FBI to say if they did in fact spy and what predicated them to do so. 

I'm looking forward to 2 years of investigations where Trumpsters never once complain about the length of the investigation.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm looking forward to 2 years of investigations where Trumpsters never once complain about the length of the investigation.

I have no doubt we’ll have two years of liberal whining about “ witch hunts” 

I agree with Anler.....Barr is very careful about his choice of words and to that end I believe he is telling us how he is going to proceed in this exchange.  I think some blood letting is coming for some former high ranking FBI/DOJ/CIA officials. 

Edited by Carlos Danger
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yea I don't think you will need to wait that long......IG report in May should move things along not to mention those recommendations already on Barr's desk from Nunes.

30 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea I don't think you will need to wait that long......IG report in May should move things along not to mention those recommendations already on Barr's desk from Nunes.

Gotta love how cnn is saying Barr can’t disparage the fbi like this with these rumors. Hello! There is new management in place and those accused of fuckery were all fired. And they were fired for legitimate reasons. So much misinformation to fire up the masses against Barr. It won’t work. The truth will come out eventually.

38 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Let’s hope so.

49 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I agree with Anler.....Barr is very careful about his choice of words and to that end I believe he is telling us how he is going to proceed in this exchange.  I think some blood letting is coming for some former high ranking FBI/DOJ/CIA officials. 

You mean like this?   https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/10/us/maryanne-trump-barry-misconduct-inquiry.html

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Thats what I just said fer fucks sake. And NO, that is not the same as saying there was. I can say I THINK Polaris550 sucks cocks down at the truck stop but I have never seen him doing it. That is my opinion and there may be clues to suggest that is true but no factual evidence. 

The question of whether spying did or did not take place by the FBI should be able to be answered rather quickly and it should be. And why. This is a big accusation and if it is true there will be hell to pay. Or there should be. Politicizing intelligence and police agencies should not be tolerated by either party. 

8 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

We all know that's true

:news:

The only thing that's true is that you two gobble cock meat like there's no tomorrow!!!

SUCK A NIGG DICK, FAGGOTS!!! 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The only thing that's true is that you two gobble cock meat like there's no tomorrow!!!

When it comes to cock gobblers you are the world champ

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nevah happened, nevah will. Now suck another negro's cock and swallow the cum, you cock gobbler. 

13 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

of course people were "spied" on. the question is whether it was done illegally, you baboons. anyone under a FISA warrant can be spied on. wtf do you think warrants are for? 

Remember when you completely denied that Trump and Trump tower were bugged by Obama?  

That was awesome.

And you’re still a complete fucking moron. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Total fuckery by the Obama Administration.  We all know this.

Fascist movements don’t go out quietly.  This one is just weird though....liberals are weak and stupid.  Lots of whining in their movement’s prolonged walk to the death house.  I still giggle.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, that's you faggot :finger:

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Yep he is.  He especially loves the black ones 

4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No, that's you faggot :finger:

Yep he is.  He especially loves the black ones 

You two suck the biggest, smelliest nigga cocks in the world.