Per Barr the Trump Campaign was spied on

10 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

If ?? Potus 45 gets another term in the W.H. , you will see some top people involved in this dem debacle go down in flames.

day of reckoning is coming.. all the way to the kenyan

Edited by Pete
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

day of reckoning is coming.. all the way to the kenyan

Highly doubt that Potus 44 himself or hilliary  rotten clintoon  will ever be tagged . They are both to far up the protected food chain of politics.

He said he THINKS spying occurred but does not know if the spying was predicated. That statement is rather subjective. That statement requires an explanation. 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

He said he THINKS spying occurred but does not know if the spying was predicated. That statement is rather subjective. That statement requires an explanation. 

Well, the Dem senator was shocked to hear him say trump was spied on. He's the first person in the DOJ to say that

Just now, jtssrx said:

Well, the Dem senator was shocked to hear him say trump was spied on. He's the first person in the DOJ to say that

These people are lawyers, pay close attention to what he says. He didnt say the Trump campaign WAS spied on he said he THINKS they were. Thats why I said he needs to explain that statement. If they were in fact spied on then an investigation definitely needs to take place for the reasons he said. And that doesnt take any amount of time for the FBI to say if they did in fact spy and what predicated them to do so. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

These people are lawyers, pay close attention to what he says. He didnt say the Trump campaign WAS spied on he said he THINKS they were. Thats why I said he needs to explain that statement. If they were in fact spied on then an investigation definitely needs to take place for the reasons he said. And that doesnt take any amount of time for the FBI to say if they did in fact spy and what predicated them to do so. 

I THINK SPYING DID OCCUR. He said it twice, the question is why does he think that? Well, he's seen evidence of it and that's why they are investigating it

Edited by jtssrx

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I THINK SPYING DID OCCUR. He said it twice, the question is why does he think that? Well, he's seen evidence of it and that's why they are investigating it

Thats what I just said fer fucks sake. And NO, that is not the same as saying there was. I can say I THINK Polaris550 sucks cocks down at the truck stop but I have never seen him doing it. That is my opinion and there may be clues to suggest that is true but no factual evidence. 

The question of whether spying did or did not take place by the FBI should be able to be answered rather quickly and it should be. And why. This is a big accusation and if it is true there will be hell to pay. Or there should be. Politicizing intelligence and police agencies should not be tolerated by either party. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats what I just said fer fucks sake. And NO, that is not the same as saying there was. I can say I THINK Polaris550 sucks cocks down at the truck stop but I have never seen him doing it. That is my opinion and there may be clues to suggest that is true but no factual evidence. 

The question of whether spying did or did not take place by the FBI should be able to be answered rather quickly and it should be. And why. This is a big accusation and if it is true there will be hell to pay. Or there should be. Politicizing intelligence and police agencies should not be tolerated by either party. 

We all know that's true

:news:

Just now, Anler said:

No, you tried to imply he only thinks they spied and that he needs to explain what he meant. He clearly says they spied and they need to determine if they had a right to spy.

This is the best part people suggested Trump was mentally unfit to be president when he said he was spied on. Now it's all coming out that he was right.

Just now, jtssrx said:

No, you tried to imply he only thinks they spied and that he needs to explain what he meant. He clearly says they spied and they need to determine if they had a right to spy.

This is the best part people suggested Trump was mentally unfit to be president when he said he was spied on. Now it's all coming out that he was right.

No he clearly didnt say they did. I just listened to it again and you are completely wrong. He said early on that he wants to investigate whether it did or did not occur. Mrs. Shaheen then asked if he was saying that spying did occur and he did NOT say yes he mumbled and said he THINKS there was but he needed to investigate it to see if it was and if it was predicated. Thats what was said. I am not saying there wasnt but he is NOT specifically saying there was,.