The tax returns

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

And assholes like you didn’t have a problem with it when Obambi was in office, 

Number one no one has lied as much as Trump, number two, Obama took over after the worst economic collapse since the depression, the world economy in the shitter, and 2 wars with over 100,000 Troops, Trump took over with the longest bull market in history, steady economic growth, record emerging markets, and 80,000 less Troops and is raising the deficit at a record pace.

Now I know you only have Bush's fault and the list in your pea brain so go play in traffic, you waste of life.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Number one no one has lied as much as Trump, number two, Obama took over after the worst economic collapse since the depression, the world economy in the shitter, and 2 wars with over 100,000 Troops, Trump took over with the longest bull market in history, steady economic growth, record emerging markets, and 80,000 less Troops and is raising the deficit at a record pace.

Now I know you only have Bush's fault and the list in your pea brain so go play in traffic, you waste of life.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Face it ,  you had no problems with Billy the rapist and  Shrillery his enabler and her lies, you had no concerns about spending , deficits, golf costs, or tax dodging by Rangel, Geithner, Daschle, Franken, Sharpton or Kerry. 

You’re as intellectually dishonest as McLiar, the difference is he’s senile.

• Thanks 2

hey dickheads, if you want to make an apple-to-apple comparison, you'd have to show where a lefty defended a dem presidential candidate who refused to show their tax returns in previous elections....

now don't come back until you find it

38 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Face it ,  you had no problems with Billy the rapist and  Shrillery his enabler and her lies, you had no concerns about spending , deficits, golf costs, or tax dodging by Rangel, Geithner, Daschle, Franken, Sharpton or Kerry. 

:lol:

28 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

See how fucking stupid you are, you were the one who cried like the little cunt  about all of those people but give Trump a pass.

When was Billy convicted?  And I did not support or vote for Hillary you know nothing idiot.

Any of those people who were guilty of tax fraud should have been jailed or fined, and I never said otherwise you moron.

No president ever lied as much, golfed as much, and is on par to spend as much as Trump, yet you say nothing, hack.

You are right I had no problem with the golfing then or now, just pointing out that you did then and not now. And by the way that's another thing Trump complained about and said he wouldn't do, but he is a liar just like you.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hey dickheads, if you want to make an apple-to-apple comparison, you'd have to show where a lefty defended a dem presidential candidate who refused to show their tax returns in previous elections....

now don't come back until you find it

Instant defense of liberal hypocrisy noted.

45 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You have a problem with playing too much golf and expensive vacations do you? :news:

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

See how fucking stupid you are, you were the one who cried like the little cunt  about all of those people but give Trump a pass.

When was Billy convicted?  And I did not support or vote for Hillary you know nothing idiot.

Any of those people who were guilty of tax fraud should have been jailed or fined, and I never said otherwise you moron.

No president ever lied as much, golfed as much, and is on par to spend as much as Trump, yet you say nothing, hack.

You are right I had no problem with the golfing then or now, just pointing out that you did then and not now. And by the way that's another thing Trump complained about and said he wouldn't do, but he is a liar just like you.

I’m just doing what the liberals told me was OK. :thumbsup:

Unlike you I still have a problem with spending, deficits, lies and yes, even golfing.

the difference  is I don’t put trump on a pedestal, I just voted against Shrillery. 

Just now, Anler said:

You have a problem with playing too much golf and expensive vacations do you? :news:

Yup that and paying for congress critters bar tabs too! Spending must not just be curtailed is must be CUT! 

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Yup that and paying for congress critters bar tabs too! Spending must not just be curtailed is must be CUT! 

I guess you wont be voting for Trump in 2020 then... 

Just now, Anler said:

I guess you wont be voting for Trump in 2020 then... 

I’ll vote for who ever might just actually stop or even slowrunaway spending and the slow March towards government control of everything. 

Trump sucks, just not as much as Shrillery.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

If you were him, would you release yours?  I know, kind of rhetorical, but I honestly think he knows the only thing it would accomplish is another couple years of salacious fake news headlines.

is it fake if he's in business with people who are enemies of this country.  I would agree there is no upside for him but just more proof of what a liar he is that he won't release them.  TBH I can't believe i ever considered the guy a hero,  shows why HS and college age kids should not be allowed to vote.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

is it fake if he's in business with people who are enemies of this country.  I would agree there is no upside for him but just more proof of what a liar he is that he won't release them.  TBH I can't believe i ever considered the guy a hero,  shows why HS and college age kids should not be allowed to vote.  

Who did you think was a hero?

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I’ll vote for who ever might just actually stop or even slowrunaway spending and the slow March towards government control of everything. 

Trump sucks, just not as much as Shrillery.

Trump may not suck as much yet, but he is trying hard to pass her it seems.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Trump may not suck as much yet, but he is trying hard to pass her it seems.

Shrillery would have expanded Obambicare and raised taxes along with open the borders ever more than that are now. 

Trump sucks for not cutting spending, Shrillery would have been much worse. 

oh man, i had forgotten how dumb creepr is.

he bitched and moaned about obama playing golf 5 times a year. the left didn't, as they didn't care

trump comes along and plays golf 500 times a year. creepr doesn't say a word

the lefties laugh at him for his hackery, then he says we're being hacks for saying something about trump's golfing

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Shrillery would have expanded Obambicare and raised taxes along with open the borders ever more than that are now. 

Trump sucks for not cutting spending, Shrillery would have been much worse. 

trump out spent the last Obama budget by half a trillion dollars. do you think republicans would have gotten all "fiscally conservative" all of the sudden had Hillary tried to do that? 

• Haha 1