The tax returns

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That one certainly is.  Do you really care about his tax returns?

I'd guess end of the day they will prove again that trumps a liar about his success and net worth since he's been lying about that since he started in developing.    Thats a lack of character that should concern the American people but we have such low standards these days for our leaders that it probably won't matter to most

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I'd guess end of the day they will prove again that trumps a liar about his success and net worth since he's been lying about that since he started in developing.    Thats a lack of character that should concern the American people but we have such low standards these days for our leaders that it probably won't matter to most

Spot on.

Neal

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The guys are rooting for a party in shambles that is broke and yet they keep worrying about a president that they "didn't vote for"  TDS is a problem for them.

"Here's why we want Trump: Yes, he's a bit of a jerk; Yes, he's an egomaniac; but we don't care!.. The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republicans and Democrats can be two-faced and gutless.

Trump may not be a Saint, but we didn’t vote for a Pope.. We voted for a man who doesn't have lobbyist money holding him back, a man who doesn't have political correctness restraining him.. We all know that he has been very successful, he’s a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's also NOT a politician, NOT a cowardly politician.!.. And he says he'll fix it.. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong, or looked at and called a liar.. Also, we don't care if the guy has bad hair."

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Whatever his actual net worth he is successful just from the standpoint of his notoriety and presence in business, politics, hollywood, etc... He clearly tries to emulate himself as something special by making a golden palace for himself to show off to everybody. If I was worth billions I am sure I would buy some pretty outrageous stuff but golden toilets? I dont think I could do that. Plastering you name all over everything? Its kind of telling about someones character. Whatever you want to believe that means. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Well if Maddow's Trump tax return was valid I'd say he's doing pretty well, or at least was in 2005 showing $150 million in income.  

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/14/trump-tax-returns-rachel-maddow-says-acquired-2005-form.html

Forbes (take it for what its worth) estimates his net worth at $3.1 billion.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

You’re just speculating.  You or anyone else don’t have a clue about his actual net worth, and what national interest is being served by demanding them?  Zero, just more distraction, fodder for the Democrats and corrupt media headlines.   For the 1000th time, if something is nefarious in his tax returns we would have already known it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Man, this just reads like retardation of epic proportions..Poor slinger,..got played by the media with his dot connecting collusion conspiracy theory..Now onto Trump's tax returns..it's like it comes full circle year after year..

Slinger, you're on the tax returns again because your media told you to be..which is the same thing they said pre-Trump POTUS during the election, post election, "collusion", your retard  ass rode that train before the epic derailment, now back to taxes..grasp at those straws man..grasp away..

Don't you think Lois Lerner's IRS would have had Trump pinned down if there was something there??:bounce:

No offense to Greenstreak, but that was funny. I wish someone could make that bouncing giff bigger.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re just speculating.  You or anyone else don’t have a clue about his actual net worth, and what national interest is being served by demanding them?  Zero, just more distraction, fodder for the Democrats and corrupt media headlines.   For the 1000th time, if something is nefarious in his tax returns we would have already known it.

The only national interest would be that all other presidents for the last 50 years have done so, he said he would prior to even running.

If he has nothing to hide, why not release them? 

Why does having an audit equal an excuse not to release them?   Release them with a disclaimer, that the numbers may change pending the results of the audit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

You’re going to get all that from his taxes? Lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

The national interest to keep him from lying.

Neal

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah the lack of recall about what went on here during the Obama years is comical. 😆

Remember that one snowflake that had letters and symbols to reference Obama?  A level of crying and whining that surpassed any nursery.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

The only national interest would be that all other presidents for the last 50 years have done so, he said he would prior to even running.

If he has nothing to hide, why not release them? 

Why does having an audit equal an excuse not to release them?   Release them with a disclaimer, that the numbers may change pending the results of the audit.

SImple, he has nothing to gain by doing so. What is in it for him to release them?

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

they would show who he is in business with and who he is in hock with and any potential conflicts as a result of that.   

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

SImple, he has nothing to gain by doing so. What is in it for him to release them?

Like everything else it's all about him.   Only what he said he would do even before he was elected. It's great that he gets a pass on all his lies. No different than his deficit spending, golfing, security costs etc. that caused so much crying before.

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Like everything else it's all about him.   Only what he said he would do even before he was elected. It's great that he gets a pass on all his lies. No different than his deficit spending, golfing, security costs etc. that caused so much crying before.

Suddenly you’re concerned about lies, spending, deficits taxpayers money?

7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Suddenly you’re concerned about lies, spending, deficits taxpayers money?

No suddenly assholes like you that cried like little cunts for 8 years, aren't

Just now, Snoslinger said:

a question for wolfie and snakey...

wtf? do you really expect anyone to believe your complete hackery on this subject? there is really no other excuse for it. 

You mean making you live up to the rules implemented 2009 2016? :bc:

56 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they would show who he is in business with and who he is in hock with and any potential conflicts as a result of that.   

If you were him, would you release yours?  I know, kind of rhetorical, but I honestly think he knows the only thing it would accomplish is another couple years of salacious fake news headlines.

32 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No suddenly assholes like you that cried like little cunts for 8 years, aren't

You sound mad bro

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

a question for wolfie and snakey...

wtf? do you really expect anyone to believe your complete hackery on this subject? there is really no other excuse for it. 

I don’t expect or give a shit who believes me, particularly you.