SHE'S A DAMN RAZZIST TOO , DAMB IT ALL!!!!!!!!1111

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

She can speak her mind all she wants, especially when it shows how fucked up it is :lol:

What did she say that was incorrect? I'm not black so for me to disagree with her on her views would be disingenuous on my part.

I was in a hunting lodge in Rangeley, Maine about 30 years ago. There was a fukker from Iowa there that ragged on blacks badly. He was just a big-mouthed  fukken punk, in general. If I wasn't afraid of getting caught and doing time, I would have liked to cave his fukken head in. 

25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was in a hunting lodge in Rangeley, Maine about 30 years ago. There was a fukker from Iowa there that ragged on blacks badly. He was just a big-mouthed  fukken punk, in general. If I wasn't afraid of getting caught and doing time, I would have liked to cave his fukken head in. 

You rag on blacks everyday here. Was that guy you saw in a mirror? :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You rag on blacks everyday here. Was that guy you saw in a mirror? :lol: 

I wanted to cap the fukker. He was a big, strong motherfukker, who was like runner-up Iowa arm-wrestling champion. All he did was brag how good-looking his wife was. he was a goofy-looking fuck with buck teeth, but the fukker was strong as a fukken ox.