Dig a hole.

9 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

My guess is that close enough wouldn't get you thru 2 pages. To answer your question, no I'm not and I make no bones that I'm not qualified to be able to read and be able to pick apart a billionaires tax return. 

outside of having dozens if not hundreds of LLC/partnership K-1's attached it honestly should not be that difficult for someone with basic accounting knowledge.  For a true analysis more than the K-1's would be required for companies where he holds more than a small portion.  In my business we analyze both business returns as well if thy own more than 25% of another company to get a true picture.  

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yet here you are, making guesses.  Seems you are talking out of both side of your mouth.

Neal

You're getting to be more like slinger everyday with your gibberish.

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

If you found that unclear I pity you and your poor comprehension.

Good day.

Neal

Sorta like your comprehension on the op's post. At least I listened to the whole thing.

49 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yet here you are, making guesses.  Seems you are talking out of both side of your mouth.

Neal

And you aren’t?  What do you expect to find, or better yet, what are you looking for?  A personal check from Vladimir Putin?  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And you aren’t?  What do you expect to find, or better yet, what are you looking for?  A personal check from Vladimir Putin?  :lol: 

Not to the best of my best knowledge.

I have already stated my interest in tax returns.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

• Platinum Contributing Member

The Owens/Lieu confrontation just became the most popular c-span/twitter feed in its history in just 24 hrs.   4.7 million views on that platform alone.   Add in all the Facebook and Instagram feeds which at least on Instagram are everywhere.  One idiot liberal may have just cost the dems the WH and House in 2020.   :lol:  

57 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The Owens/Lieu confrontation just became the most popular c-span/twitter feed in its history in just 24 hrs.   4.7 million views on that platform alone.   Add in all the Facebook and Instagram feeds which at least on Instagram are everywhere.  One idiot liberal may have just cost the dems the WH and House in 2020.   :lol:  

Would you have a problem with what Hitler did, had he contained it all within Germany?

Candy didn't word her response very well, in such a way as it could be taken that way.

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Would you have a problem with what Hitler did, had he contained it all within Germany?

Candy didn't word her response very well, in such a way as it could be taken that way.

Neal

That is not at all what she is saying.   She is not saying it would have been ok to murder millions if it was held inside Germany.  Even with what Lieu played that is pretty obvious.   

I'll give you that using Hitler was a poor choice because no matter what that is going to be played against you even if she worded it better than she did.

In the end it won't matter her original video won't hurt the GOP 1/100th that the video of her congressional testimony will hurt the dems.  From Lieu's smug face to Nadler falsely claiming she called Lieu stupid.   It looks and is bad on the dems part.  

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That is not at all what she is saying.   She is not saying it would have been ok to murder millions if it was held inside Germany.  Even with what Lieu played that is pretty obvious.   

I'll give you that using Hitler was a poor choice because no matter what that is going to be played against you even if she worded it better than she did.

In the end it won't matter her original video won't hurt the GOP 1/100th that the video of her congressional testimony will hurt the dems.  From Lieu's smug face to Nadler falsely claiming she called Lieu stupid.   It looks and is bad on the dems part.  

Nadler was way out of left with that, no doubt.

Neal