Dig a hole.

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Disgusted with what the Dems attempted to portray her as.. Utterly disgusted..

Keep being spoon fed your narratives dip shits, realize what the Dems party has turned into.. Lying fucking scum bags

/thread.

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

She owned the fuck out of that fat fuck Nadler and the other idiot. Look at their faces with nothing else to say. 

These are the pieces of shit that run the democratic party. Fuck them and double fuck anyone who supports them. Complete pieces of shit the whole lot. 

Some deep thinkers in here think we need to find common cause and reach a bipartisan solution with these fucking criminal parasites.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

/thread.

Some deep thinkers in here think we need to find common cause and reach a bipartisan solution with these fucking criminal parasites.

This.  Fuck the left. 

Edited by Highmark

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

You really should hit the little arrow to the right and watch the rest.  See if your opinion stands???

I really don't have an interest in what either side on that topic.  I'd rather see Trump's tax returns.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

14 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Disgusted with what the Dems attempted to portray her as.. Utterly disgusted..

Keep being spoon fed your narratives dip shits, realize what the Dems party has turned into.. Lying fucking scum bags

:bc:

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I really don't have an interest in what either side on that topic.  I'd rather see Trump's tax returns.

Neal

Are you an accountant? Tax lawyer?

Edited by J. Jackson

...Here are some things we never hear. Seventy-five percent of the black boys in California don't meet state reading standards. In inner cities like Baltimore within five high schools and one middle school not a single student was found to be proficient in math or reading in 2016. The singlehood--the single motherhood rate in the black community, which is at 23 percent in the 1960s when my grandfather was coming out, is at a staggering 74 percent today. I am guessing there will be no committee hearings about that.

There are more black babies aborted than born alive in cities like New York and you have Democrat Governor Andrew Cuomo lighting up buildings to celebrate late-term abortions. I could go on and on.

My point is that white nationalist--white nationalism did not do any of those things that I just brought up. Democrat policies did..."

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

...Here are some things we never hear. Seventy-five percent of the black boys in California don't meet state reading standards. In inner cities like Baltimore within five high schools and one middle school not a single student was found to be proficient in math or reading in 2016. The singlehood--the single motherhood rate in the black community, which is at 23 percent in the 1960s when my grandfather was coming out, is at a staggering 74 percent today. I am guessing there will be no committee hearings about that.

There are more black babies aborted than born alive in cities like New York and you have Democrat Governor Andrew Cuomo lighting up buildings to celebrate late-term abortions. I could go on and on.

My point is that white nationalist--white nationalism did not do any of those things that I just brought up. Democrat policies did..."

There was some very uncomfortable people in the room when she said these things. They know she is right.

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

32 minutes ago, Snake said:

Searing indictment.

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Holy shit Neal has to be the biggest led twit ever!

She's spot on and when she talks about hate crime reporting data being manipulated she's right...and it's similar to climate change

Great point.  People like Slinger or Mainecat probably don’t even get what she was talking about...

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Probably?  More like absolutely. 

As she stated, you’d have to be a fool to think things are worse today than 50 years ago as far as minorities/racism goes. Can you imagine a black president in the 60’s? 

You would think these stupid Dems would get their shit together after the Russia and Kavanaugh embarrassments, but no........full steam ahead with their foolishness. Repubs. are just sitting back and saying, "wow, the gift that keeps on giving".

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You would think these stupid Dems would get their shit together after the Russia and Kavanaugh embarrassments, but no........full steam ahead with their foolishness. Repubs. are just sitting back and saying, "wow, the gift that keeps on giving".

Do they think the whole country has a 5 minute attention span?!  I don’t get it either.

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yep and social media is the tool that will open people's eyes.  

15 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Close enough.  Are you?

Neal

My guess is that close enough wouldn't get you thru 2 pages. To answer your question, no I'm not and I make no bones that I'm not qualified to be able to read and be able to pick apart a billionaires tax return. 

Edited by J. Jackson

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Fortunately your lack of understanding isn't automatically cast upon others.

Neal

I let experts do what I need them to do. We all have our strengths. I don't pretend to know it all. 

• Like 1