Game of Thrones.

10 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Robert Berathean was a scumbag, had to have known the chick he was after was getting banged by a Targaryen.  That whole war was bullshit.  Ned Stark backed him as well and he knew.

The Hound vs his brother should be a hood fight.

:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member

Don't mind what the final situation was for most characters just think it was poorly led into.   Not much you can do when you have so many characters to deal with.  

• Gold Member

Cersi should have died a much more gruesome death and Sansa should have shown her tits. Other than that it was a good ending to a great show.

On 5/20/2019 at 11:01 AM, Highmark said:

Don't mind what the final situation was for most characters just think it was poorly led into.   Not much you can do when you have so many characters to deal with.  

It wasn’t developed well... 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Cersi should have died a much more gruesome death and Sansa should have shown her tits. Other than that it was a good ending to a great show.

Very upsetting. She’s the only one who’s rack was not shown or at least some proper side titty. Unamenable. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It wasn’t developed well... 

Very upsetting. She’s the only one who’s rack was not shown or at least some proper side titty. Unamenable. 

I had read Cersi's walk of shame was a body double with her face CGI'ed on.  Body double had red bush.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Just started watching it.  On season 3 now.  So far, it's a great show!  Jon Snow is tapping the hot little redhead (Yigritte) and Jamie Lancaster just lost his hand.  :bc:

Edited by SmeeAgain

• USA Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Just started watching it.  On season 3 now.  So far, it's a great show!  Jon Snow is tapping the hot little redhead (Yigritte) and Jamie Lancaster just lost his hand.  :bc:

Kit Harrington (John Snow) married her in real life after meeting her during the show, she is dam hot!  They have her put a couple arrows in him, I'm sure she brings that up when he pisses her off.... 

• USA Contributing Member

I would have thought the "Mother of Dragons" would have made a pass by Cersi's penthouse and set that ablaze with her in it.  They could have had Jamie up there with her and killed him off up there.  The cave in wasn't brutal enough.

Arya seemed a little pissed that she didn't get to put her needle (stick'm with the pointy end) through Cersi or run her dagger across her throat like she did with Littlefinger or Walter Freigh.

Was hoping Danny would get her clothes burned off her and the show would have a couple shots of her box from the backside while she was on the back of Drogon.

Almost seems like they should have done another Sunday night to play it out a little better. 

Tryrion was my favorite character through the show...... 

“...How would you like to die, Tyrion son of Tywin?"

"In my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a maiden's mouth around my cock, at the age of eighty," he replied.”

4 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Kit Harrington (John Snow) married her in real life after meeting her during the show, she is dam hot!  They have her put a couple arrows in him, I'm sure she brings that up when he pisses her off.... 

They have great chemistry on screen. Makes sense they're together in real life. 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

never seen it is that show on one of those funny uhf channels ? do i need one of those round antenna to tune it in ? 

There's a cable channel out there called Home Box Office, you can even get it on one of them there satellite dish's..........really amazing these modern things that can show up on a televison nowadays.

Related image

Edited by Mileage Psycho