Game of Thrones.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Thought I read somewhere 1 of the actresses had 2 brain aneurysms or??

Actress who plays the Dragon Queen. (Dannery's.)   

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Good series? Never saw it, some friends said it's pretty good.

Should watch it.   If you can handle the whole "Lord of the Rings" fantasy aspect of the series it carries some great story lines.   The CGI gets incredible as the season's progress and some pretty damn good acting as well.   Throw in some T&A and gratuitous violence and you have a damn good show.   Oh and set locations are another plus.   Some cool places and sets.  Tough not to appreciate all that goes into making the series.  

You can simply watch it and enjoy or dig into all the hidden Easter eggs and almost hidden plot twists.   I'm somewhere between the two.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

overweight guys on this forum about decently attractive girl "i wouldnt fuck her if she was naked in front of me begging for it!! " 

2y6ctj.jpg

Edited by Kev144
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

overweight guys on this forum about decently attractive girl "i wouldnt fuck her if she was naked in front of me begging for it!! " 

2y6ctj.jpg

hahaha. years ago, a welder at my job was mentioning he and his ole lady split and he went squirelly. ended up in looney bin for a bit. i said hmmm. then he says he met a 19 year old broad there. (we were both in our mid forties) i said oh? (good place for broads, haha)  i then asked him what she looked like. he just looked at me like i had two heads and went, "gerald, she was 19!!!" just laughed. so ya, these fuckers that scorn would probably be a 2 pump chump if there ever was a snowballs chance they could land it

58 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

2y6ctj.jpg

It’s really kinda funny.  Every now and then when we are at a friends party, I have a few extra I think I still have some “game” with the young hotties.  My wife just laughs.  Fucking bitch!

:lol:

Have to say I was really disappointed in the opening episode.  

Scrip not written is well as past seasons.   CGI not as good.  Stupid story lines (Jon and Dany taking a joy ride on the dragon's while the white walkers are bearing down on them).  Poorly laid out tensions between characters.   

Hope it gets much, much better.  

On 4/9/2019 at 8:10 PM, Zambroski said:

It’s really kinda funny.  Every now and then when we are at a friends party, I have a few extra I think I still have some “game” with the young hotties.  My wife just laughs.  Fucking bitch!

Those young sluts love guys in their 40s.

Especially if you have a good wife/ life.

God bless their little slutty hearts!!

:thumbsup:

On 4/9/2019 at 6:10 PM, Zambroski said:

My game now is I can offer myself as a sugar daddy. Which I am willing to do for the right candidate and terms.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

My game now is I can offer myself as a sugar daddy. Which I am willing to do for the right candidate and terms.

Fuck that but here you go.  

https://nypost.com/2019/03/15/the-colleges-with-the-most-sugar-babies-in-america/

• 2 weeks later...

Episode one was not very good episode 2 was decent really looking forward to tonight's battle with the dead army

41 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Episode one was not very good episode 2 was decent really looking forward to tonight's battle with the dead army

So far you and I are the only people I have heard from that agree on that. I get that they are setting up but pretty fucking slow man. 90 minute episode tonight better be good.