Dumb Stuff Trump says.

12 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

5794.jpeg.b77d24c54313e675b0027cb25a57db3d.jpeg

I can accept it just fine.  It's amazing that there were enough people dumb enough to vote for a reality start shyster like Trump.

It's  entertaining to see how many stupid things he says and how accepting dumb fucks like you are.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I can accept it just fine.  It's amazing that there were enough people dumb enough to vote for a reality start shyster like Trump.

It's  entertaining to see how many stupid things he says and how accepting dumb fucks like you are.

Kill yourself faggot

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

What's :lmao: to me is where the dumb fuck lives, yet is so butt hurt over OUR president. :lol:

I'm laughing at you dumb fucks.  

You silly cunts spent years pissed off a Clinton and Obama for doing 1/10th the shit Trump has done.

You're like whipped dogs who lick that hand of their master no matter how poorly he treats his bitches.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I'm laughing at you dumb fucks.  

You silly cunts spent years pissed off a Clinton and Obama for doing 1/10th the shit Trump has done.

You're like whipped dogs who lick that hand of their master no matter how poorly he treats his bitches.  

Kill yourself cuck 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

The alternative was worse, 

Wire to wire!!!   

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Trump's a moron.

Neal

He really is...that doesn't mean Hillary was a better choice because she sure as fuck wasn't but nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade.