American Billionaires Call for Higher Taxes on Themselves

Just now, racinfarmer said:

There is nothing that stops them from paying more in taxes then they are legally required to.  

Fact....but look how righteous they all sound!

They employ a team of CPA’s from the most prestigious firms to take advantage of every single loophole provided to them to pay as little as possible.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

There is nothing that stops them from paying more in taxes then they are legally required to.  

I think they are acknowledging that that tax codes are unfairly favored towards them and all billionaires should be taxed more. But I say fuck that! I don't want to live in a world where billionaires pay the same amount of tax as me. What's the point of being a billionaire if you can't be above everybody else?

Just now, Anler said:

I think they are acknowledging that that tax codes are unfairly favored towards them and all billionaires should be taxed more. But I say fuck that! I don't want to live in a world where billionaires pay the same amount of tax as me. What's the point of being a billionaire if you can't be above everybody else?

Why can't we simplify the tax code and have reasonable taxes for everyone?

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Why can't we simplify the tax code and have reasonable taxes for everyone?

Are you really this dumb? Our tax code has been bought and paid for. It's exactly how your masters want it to be. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Are you really this dumb? Our tax code has been bought and paid for. It's exactly how your masters want it to be. 

Yes he is and it was a good read....it was about more than just the tax code. 

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They employ a team of CPA’s from the most prestigious firms to take advantage of every single loophole provided to them to pay as little as possible.  :lol:

Withholding shouldn't stop at 138000 or whatever it does. It should ramp up from there. Nobody seems too concerned about that.

56 minutes ago, Anler said:

Billionaires do pay more tax than you 

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Remember when trump said he was going to fix a lot of that? I think it was soon after he promised great and cheap HC, cheaper prescriptions, a wall Mexico was going to pay for, drain the swamp, return integrity and transparency to the WH....

1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

You just called yourself stupid. Dumb dumb. :lol:

No, I just want to pay more tax than billionaires because I love them!

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Remember when trump said he was going to fix a lot of that? I think it was soon after he promised great and cheap HC, cheaper prescriptions, a wall Mexico was going to pay for, drain the swamp, return integrity and transparency to the WH....

WTF are you talking about?  

Theres no bratwurst in your bun, stop adding condiments.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

And who keeps stopping it!!!  LOL>  You complain about everything with trump. 

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member

Really pretty simple.  Just pay more on your own.   Crying about it just makes it political theater.