Wall Donations...Trump Needs You!

“I said Mexico was gonna pay for the wall but I lied and now I need your money! I’m calling it a NATIONAL EMERGENCY so I can get all my red hats whipped up into a frenzy, not unlike the liberal retards they hate with every ounce of their existence. 

So please, donate or I will throw a temper tantrum and CLOSE THE BORDER!”

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why doesn't he bill Mexico?

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

“I said Mexico was gonna pay for the wall but I lied and now I need your money! I’m calling it a NATIONAL EMERGENCY so I can get all my red hats whipped up into a frenzy, not unlike the liberal retards they hate with every ounce of their existence. 

So please, donate or I will throw a temper tantrum and CLOSE THE BORDER!”

Nailed it....wonder why a certain few are ignoring this thread...Nevermind I know why.

For the first time in over thirty years of working for the same company, I'm not getting a federal tax refund. Instead, I have to issue a big check to the U.S. government. As a result, there is no way in hell I'm donating money to any federal causes.

1 minute ago, CaddisFly said:

For the first time in over thirty years of working for the same company, I'm not getting a federal tax refund. Instead, I have to issue a big check to the U.S. government. As a result, there is no way in hell I'm donating money to any federal causes.

Wait....wut....that is interesting because the same people ignoring this thread said Trumps tax cuts were putting money into people's pockets.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wait....wut....that is interesting because the same people ignoring this thread said Trumps tax cuts were putting money into people's pockets.

Because You are a stupid dumb bastard.  Clearly you don’t math very well.

Edited by DriftBusta

14 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because they are you stupid dumb bastard.  Clearly you don’t math very well.

I like how you ignore that your hero is asking for donations for the wall and what Caddis has to say. 

So Mr. Oracle explain how Mexico is going to pay for the wall translates into emails asking for donations to build said wall? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like how you ignore that your hero is asking for donations for the wall and what Caddis has to say. 

So Mr. Oracle explain how Mexico is going to pay for the wall translate into emails asking for donations to build said wall? 

Because I dgaf.  Don’t send a check if you’re so fucking verklempt about it.  Not explaining anything.  You’re too much of a woman to have a normal conversation.  I know it’s a overused cliche in here, but you really are a classic flaccid beta male.

14 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

I’d say there would be no way I’d admit giving a tax free loan to the government for thirty years just to receive their pittance “thanks” every tax season but, if I was doing that....I probably wouldn’t see why admitting it would be any big deal.

I’d buy a Polaris too.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody is ignoring your whiny thread dude.  It’s a re-run.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’d say there would be no way I’d admit giving a tax free loan to the government for thirty years just to receive their pittance “thanks” every tax season but, if I was doing that....I probably wouldn’t see why admitting it would be any big deal.

So you  have no answer either...not surprised in the least.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You can't afford a Polaris!!!11

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

To be fair Jim, people are giving the Feds less money per check so that has changed their tax return at the end of the year. 

Just now, SSFB said:

To be fair Jim, people are giving the Feds less money per check so that has changed their tax return at the end of the year. 

22 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

Hey that's great but I was referring to this post.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you  have no answer either...not surprised in the least.

Oh, I’m sure I’d have an answer for you feeble minded question....even if I decided not to give it or, just ignored you.

However, seeing as how you never asked a question, I didn’t have to do either.  Now I can just call you stupid instead!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey that's great but I was referring to this post.

I can’t comment on his taxes but the reading I have done on it tells me that a lot of people are getting a smaller refund because they have less taken out per paycheck. :bc: