Trump Loses Another One

From her letter:

I hope that the next Secretary will have the support of Congress and the courts in fixing the laws which have impeded our ability to fully secure America's borders and which have contributed to discord in our nation's discourse. Our country - and the men and women of DHS - deserve to have all the tools and resources they need to execute the mission entrusted to them.

There is a REASON these human vermin have been allowed to invade us for 40 years.

The fukken cunt politicians WANT THEM!!!  

They vote DEMOCRATIC!!!

Trump is fighting against 30 million Hispanics, and more than half the country that wants these scums. 

10 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You are a racist piece of shit aren't you?!!!

NO, I hate almost all peoples. Every race, every religion, and every nationality. 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lol no one buys it .no one 

What don't you believe?

I am basically disgusted with America....so yes miserable for sure.

I am old...…. I fell on my fukken boot laces yesterday going into the back porch, and I could see myself falling, just like Artie Johnson on Laugh-In  30 years ago when he played an old man. I was more worried that nobody saw me from the road, than I was about getting hurt! :lol:

Rich...… I just made out another 15 Gs in taxes, in addition to the 19 Gs, I already sent. So yeah, kind of rich.  

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What don't you believe?

I am basically disgusted with America....so yes miserable for sure.

I am old...…. I fell on my fukken boot laces yesterday going into the back porch, and I could see myself falling, just like Artie Johnson on Laugh-In  30 years ago when he played an old man. I was more worried that nobody saw me from the road, than I was about getting hurt! :lol:

Rich...… I just made out another 15 Gs in taxes, in addition to the 19 Gs, I already sent. So yeah, kind of rich.  

Too bad you didn't trip and fall on a landmine!

• Haha 1