Ban Ben Fund????

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Fukken guy is gonna' be out next week diggin' trenches with a DITCH WITCH, for Joos and Hindoos, and he's talkin' like he's Trump at Mar A Lago!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

If it was a burger joint, Mcdonalds would blow it away. The place blows as bad as that Mexican shithole across the street.

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You are hereby DECLARED the dumbest twink FAGGOT on fsce in history!!!  Swallow your OWNAGE CUM LIKE THE DEPRAVED FAGGOT YOU ARE, YOU TWINK BITCH!!!

ha!ha!ha! YOU QUEER-BAIT!! QUIT COPYING MY LINES!!!

I WAS RIGHT AND YOU KNOW IT!!! QUEERVALO!!

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If it was a burger joint, Mcdonalds would blow it away. The place blows as bad as that Mexican shithole across the street.

PLACE WAS ALMOST FULL. I DON'T THINK THEY WILL MISS YOU. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

PLACE WAS ALMOST FULL. I DON'T THINK THEY WILL MISS YOU. 

Its Brookline. They didn't want to wait 2 hrs at the BBQ joint and 1/2 the town dosnt have drivers licenses so they didn't want to go to Milford.

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Its Brookline. They didn't want to wait 2 hrs at the BBQ joint and 1/2 the town dosnt have drivers licenses so they didn't want to go to Milford.

Faggot @Polaris 550 lives in the slums, just like I thought!

45 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

oh excuse me, mr. elitist of Amherst!! 

Hey, you're gonna be towin' a air compressor behind a ford work truck in two weeks, you ain't on governor's island dude. 

49 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Hey, I think we passed a barbeque place on rt 13 that looked busy. On the right heading north? We never saw it before. we said we would try it someday. It must be fairly new. 

41 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Make it happen Jamben @jammin

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

Faggot @Polaris 550 lives in the slums, just like I thought!

I'll back a truck load of Spotted Cow at SSFB's if I can get all the faggots I want BANNED. 

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, I think we passed a barbeque place on rt 13 that looked busy. On the right heading north? We never saw it before. we said we would try it someday. It must be fairly new. 

ITs down by those 2 gas stations. Food is pretty good but the wait for food sucks hard. TRy it on a day/ night ya have a lot of time to kill.

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

ITs down by those 2 gas stations. Food is pretty good but the wait for food sucks hard. TRy it on a day/ night ya have a lot of time to kill.

The one that always amazes me is the Yankme Strokehouse in Ossippee. The food went downhill when Joe bought it and replaced the wood fired pit on the side of the building with indoor commercial smokers. Yet the place is always packed.

Just now, ckf said:

The one that always amazes me is the Yankme Strokehouse in Ossippee. The food went downhill when Joe bought it and replaced the wood fired pit on the side of the building with indoor commercial smokers. Yet the place is always packed.

There is one in milford where the dude cooks in a trailer ( or actually behind ) only open on weekends. Best brisket I ever had.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fukken guy is gonna' be out next week diggin' trenches with a DITCH WITCH, for Joos and Hindoos, and he's talkin' like he's Trump at Mar A Lago!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

No I am talking about busting you up you salami hider!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Holy highway robbery.... thats only a 6 pack job.  SMH

PM me your PayPal address and I will send you the $ :bc:

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

FS.COM Faggot of ALL TIME!

Voted by members.

He had 100% lock down!!

Lock her down OT :bc:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

IMO the worst BBQ i have had in the state.  fuck famous Dave and smokey bones chain BBQ was better.  local place in Hampton has decent meat but terrible sides so we go to the place on 125 in Brentwood,  Goody Coles 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Damni it, it hate waitin'. 

5 hours ago, ckf said:

The last time I ate there was in the winter of 1987! We rode over from Castle in the Clouds. I thought it was OK. For some reason I have a pic of our waitress. She must have been extra friendly or something, 'cause she agreed to let us take her pic. 

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I bet queer! 

Did you suck any dicks on the dozer today, SUPER-FAGGOT???

5 hours ago, Anler said:

No I am talking about busting you up you salami hider!

I bet you've hidden a few salamis in your ass, FAGGOT. 

5 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

PM me your PayPal address and I will send you the $ :bc:

Lock her down OT :bc:

Lock your lips down on this, HOMO.   :junk:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did you suck any dicks on the dozer today, SUPER-FAGGOT???

I bet you've hidden a few salamis in your ass, FAGGOT. 

Lock your lips down on this, HOMO.   :junk:

I am going to beat you with a 10 lb salami! 

• Haha 1