Self awareness

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have been saying this since the beginning and here it is...Slinger will never believe anything other than collusion and here is talking about legal definitions and he knows better...blah, blah....WTF.

Shut up , hack. If this had been a dem doing all this you’d be having a coronary. Dont bother trying to deny it either

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Shut up , hack. If this had been a dem doing all this you’d be having a coronary. Dont bother trying to deny it either

Yeah there's your keen self awareness showing itself again...I rarely have said shit about Dems other than hating Hillary. I never fell for the birther  shit or any of it so quit being such a fucking pos and telling me  what I think.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Your queen lost, give it up.

Remember when the media ran with the narrative Trump wouldn't accept the outcome of the election?  :lol:

Yep, and he wouldn’t have had he lost. Even without any evidence of wrong doing, like we have now. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah there's your keen self awareness showing itself again...I rarely have said shit about Dems other than hating Hillary. I never fell for the birther  shit or any of it so quit being such a fucking pos and telling me  what I think.

I have about 10 years worth of your hackery dude 

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No, the poll data was not almost entirely public, otherwise why would they be hiding  it, lying about it, if all they had to do was tune into CNN?

Who did they lie to?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You really are a fucking douchebag....all was good until I stopped criticizing Trump 100%....is this how you act in the real world? BTW fuckhead find a post where I'm on board with the birther bullshit and you calling  me a hack is priceless. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You really are a fucking douchebag....all was good until I stopped criticizing Trump 100%....is this how you act in the real world?

Lighten up Francis. I still think you are an ok joe, just a bit of a hack

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You really are a fucking douchebag....all was good until I stopped criticizing Trump 100%....is this how you act in the real world? BTW fuckhead find a post where I'm on board with the birther bullshit and you calling  me a hack is priceless. 

Who mentioned anything about being a birther? You seem a little edgy today. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Do the programmed fans of hannity, breitbart, rush, Jones, savage, etc have any? Watching them accuse Biden of inappropriate behavior after trump? calling out sanders about tax returns, after trump? questioning AOC’s lingo and remarks at rallies, after trump? accusing liberals of being elitists, after trump? 

I mean wtf is next? Questioning How AOC got a security pass for Disneyland? How biden got his great nephew a job at target? Beto not having enough political experience for the WH? Booker playing 3 games of golf last year during working hours?

its fucking mind boggling 

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lighten up Francis. I still think you are an ok joe, just a bit of a hack

Irony, thy name is Slinger

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Slinger calling someone else a hack in his "Self awareness" thread.   priceless.

He is just too stupid to see it. The guy has lost what few marbles he has left. 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He is just too stupid to see it. The guy has lost what few marbles he has left. 

This is what desperation looks like. Sucks to be him.

Trumpsters, who ran with about 500 partial quotes of dems over the years , ranging from “you didn’t build that” to “what difference does it make” to “ jobs are not coming back”......

getting hot under the collar at the thought of one of their own having the same done to them

:lol:

Snakey starts a thread about the heavily biased, liberal media not getting a story about dumbfuckhuck right. In the thread he backs his hackery with a link to “free beacon”. 

If that isn’t ironic enough, the liberal media actually had the story correct.

the added bonus, as is usually the case, is snake’s deputy barney runs into the thread, backs the story,  and then tells the crew he’s full of intellect and centered. 

You can’t make this shit up

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Snakey starts a thread about the heavily biased, liberal media not getting a story about dumbfuckhuck right. In the thread he backs his hackery with a link to “free beacon”. 

If that isn’t ironic enough, the liberal media actually had the story correct.

the added bonus, as is usually the case, is snake’s deputy barney runs into the thread, backs the story,  and then tells the crew he’s full of intellect and centered. 

You can’t make this shit up

It really was quite pathetic. Certainly all those involved should kill themselves

On 4/6/2019 at 9:59 AM, Carlos Danger said:

Slinger calling someone else a hack in his "Self awareness" thread.   priceless.

Ironically he is to brain dead to see the irony :flush: dumbest fuck on here 

• Like 1