Self awareness

Do the programmed fans of hannity, breitbart, rush, Jones, savage, etc have any? Watching them accuse Biden of inappropriate behavior after trump? calling out sanders about tax returns, after trump? questioning AOC’s lingo and remarks at rallies, after trump? accusing liberals of being elitists, after trump? 

I mean wtf is next? Questioning How AOC got a security pass for Disneyland? How biden got his great nephew a job at target? Beto not having enough political experience for the WH? Booker playing 3 games of golf last year during working hours?

its fucking mind boggling 

Edited by Snoslinger

My nutjob mother has been posting shit to facebook about hows Democrats are after her social security.

Now that's less retarded than 2 years of collusion believing but it's still mind numbingly retarded

• Haha 5

Just now, f7ben said:

My nutjob mother has been posting shit to facebook about hows Democrats are after her social security.

Now that's less retarded than 2 years of collusion believing but it's still mind numbingly retarded

:lol:

The irony of the guy who came in here for a year and claimed Trump had no chance of winning is now worried about self-awareness.  Then doubled down with Trump Russian collusion for the next 2 years.  :lol:

Your examples are like the people that complain about how often any president goes golfing, regardless of if it is a Democrat or Republican.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I thought this thread was going to be how slinger finally came to terms with collusion.

Nope, here is his next play...  The bad stuff is in the redactions!!!!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump grabs em by the pussy. Doesn't seem to bother them. 

Just about every woman wants a piece of that bank account. Giving up the biscuit is a small price to pay!

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Just about every woman wants a piece of that bank account. Giving up the biscuit is a small price to pay!

Right? If women are that shallow then they should have no issue with Biden. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When we see pics of you kneeling on the ice after a day of sled dunking, can we assume you got the bad decision/risk taking gene from your mom? :lol:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

The irony of the guy who came in here for a year and claimed Trump had no chance of winning is now worried about self-awareness.  Then doubled down with Trump Russian collusion for the next 2 years.  :lol:

Your examples are like the people that complain about how often any president goes golfing, regardless of if it is a Democrat or Republican.

I’ll tell ya what is much more ironic.....

a clown who thought russia never meddled, thinking trump was completely exonerated on everything russia after all we learned, preaching to me about self awareness. You may have won the battle about the legal definition of collusion, but trump and his admin interacted with russian gov officials to help him win the election. That is fact.

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

When we see pics of you kneeling on the ice after a day of sled dunking, can we assume you got the bad decision/risk taking gene from your mom? :lol:

No....neither of my parents have any of that. Not sure where it came from

Just now, Snoslinger said:

a clown who thought russia never meddled, thinking trump was completely exonerated on everything russia after all we learned, preaching to me about self awareness. You may have won the battle about the legal definition of collusion, but trump and his admin interacted with russian gov officials to help him win the election. That is fact.

No.....its not a fact. It's a bullshit lie

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Got any proof?  Mueller would like to see it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I have been saying this since the beginning and here it is...Slinger will never believe anything other than collusion and here is talking about legal definitions and he knows better...blah, blah....WTF.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

You'd have to have the brains of a rocking horse to think we aren't fucking around in each others elections.  We do the same things or worse than the Russian did.  Too bad Obama's team didn't have the competence to shut them down.

Just wait until the FISA abuses come out.  The Mueller investigation was just a smoke screen for some weaponizing the intelligence community against a political opponent.

Answer me this, how did the Steele dossier end up in a FISA application that was verified using the Wood's procedure but turned out to be completely fake?  

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump tower meeting and handing private poll data over were two of the solid piece of evidence of “interaction”. Then there’s the fact there is damaging evidence of obstruction out there as well.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

You'd have to have the brains of a rocking horse to think we aren't fucking around in each others elections.  We do the same things or worse than the Russian did.  Too bad Obama's team didn't have the competence to shut them down.

Just wait until the FISA abuses come out.  The Mueller investigation was just a smoke screen for some weaponizing the intelligence community against a political opponent.

Answer me this, how did the Steele dossier end up in a FISA application that was verified using the Wood's procedure but turned out to be completely fake?  

Well thanks for admitting many in here are intelligent as rocking horses. Some still believe this entire thing was made up

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump tower meeting and handing private poll data over were two of the solid piece of evidence of “interaction”. Then there’s the fact there is damaging evidence of obstruction out there as well.

Trump tower was a setup with a Fusion connected lawyer. The poll data was almost all entirely public.

Try again

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Well thanks for admitting many in here are intelligent as rocking horses. Some still believe this entire thing was made up

The collusion narrative was completely made up.

Let me give you a free tip, drop the Trump Tower meeting narrative.  It won't end well for you.

You ridicule Obama for not shutting it down? Lmao. There’s that lack of self awareness again. 1. Obama brought russian interference to the table. He didn’t make a huge thing out of it because trump and his trumpsters would have run around crying about rigging it for Hillary 2. McConnell chose to do nothing about the Russian meddling and here’s the biggest ownage on “self awareness”.........

3. Wtf has trump done to stop this meddling, and why is he kissing up to the asshat doing it?????!

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Trump tower was a setup with a Fusion connected lawyer. The poll data was almost all entirely public.

Try again

No, the poll data was not almost entirely public, otherwise why would they be hiding  it, lying about it, if all they had to do was tune into CNN?